http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/fullshirt/leggings-1292 
Coupon Code at checkout: ARTSCOWLEGGINGS
drops the price to $2.99 shipped.
Sizing is pretty true.  My wife wears a size 12, and got the large and says they fit great!
I have done sports teams, pet photos, abstract HD wall papers, music notes etc.

They are actually very high quality.  Be sure to use proper resolution 100dpi min and 3000x6000 or higher pixel count
I find images by going to google images https://images.google.com/  then search for image I want, then click on tools, more tools to show image size and then size, and select larger than 12mp images.

• Made from 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
  • Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick drying fabric
  • Full Length Standard Fit
  • Fully customizable
  • Hand wash in cold water only
  • Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Is there a limit to how many for $2.99?  Can you take pity on a novice and suggest how an amateur can "use proper resolution 100dpi min and 3000x6000 or higher pixel count"  thank you

With the Google images option he suggested when you run your cursor over the image it gives you the dimensions like 6000x4000. Must be minimum 3000x6000. Or if you have a picture on your computer you should be able to right click on it to see the specs.

Updated: check out pixabay.com also. They have free commercial use pics. Sort by size and name.

Californiadeal said:   Is there a limit to how many for $2.99?   thank you

Only one per account, and I think they check IP address as well.

Ordered 2 for $12.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017