posted 16 days ago by
johnadamthegreat

AmazonBasics AAA Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) Pre-charged
List Price: $11.99 
Price: $9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.

• Pack of 8 AAA rechargeable batteries
  • 1,000 recharge cycles
  • Capacity: 800mAh (milliamp-hour) Minimum 750mAh
  • Pre-Charged using Solar Energy
  • Made in Japan

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I settled on these with the Amazon logo in hopes that the company's interest in protecting the brand name would translate into a better quality-control effort. I've had eight of these double A's for about three months now and have had no problems thus far.

rated:
Some say the batteries are no longer made in Japan, please look at some of the recent reviews and judge for yourself whether it's still a good buy.

Purely from cost perspective there are EBL AAA 16 packs which is going for 14.99 now normally 16.99 but has 2$ off automatically applied on Amazon. The review are mostly positive on Amazon. It's rated higher capacity as well. I've not used the brand but cost wise it's under a 1$ each.

rated:
All the big brands are made in china now. It's about the quality of the brand, not the country where the products have been made. Amazon is a big brand, no one should hasistate in buying their products.

rated:
Worth to buy it. Also can make good influence to the environment.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017