posted 48 years ago by
deals4travel
Happy Member

1 Year Prepaid GSM SIM Card - Monthly 250 Talk /250 Txt/ 250 MB 4G LTE
No Contract 12 Months PlanPlan includes a total of 250 units each month. Each unit can be used for any combination of Talk/Text/Data.

$60 @ Amazon
Coverage map - https://maps.t-mobile.com/pcc.html?map=mvno-noroam-34l

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXB0SDE/

Views
20 Comments
Add Comment
Can I assume, minutes/texts left over monthly are NOT rolled over

It is 250 min OR 250 text messages OR 250 MB of data. It is not 250/250/250. Pull one Youtube video and you have consumed your monthly plan. If the only thing you need is 8 min/day talk or 8 texts - go for it. May work for security alarms
https://speedtalkmobile.com/expoaws/speed.aspx

I think we all learned quickly how to make data last after R+ folded. Nice to see other options for light users. I can get by on <200MB LTE Tello plan and it's unlimited 2G after that for $7/mo. I read they lowered the minimum plan to $5 instead of $8

I'd rather go for the Speedtalk $5 monthly prepaid, although there is a $3.99 shipping fee for the prepaid SIM. I'm not locked into spending $60 right off the bat, but I get the same 2 cents for min/text/mb. If the service isn't for you, you can simply cancel and move on to another plan/carrier. Obviously, this isn't great for people who talk/text a lot, but for light users, this is the cheapest paygo GSM plan that I've found. If you have a dual sim phone, a Speedtalk paygo for minutes/texts along with an AT&T FreedomPop for data is a good combo. For the time being, I carry two phones, a GSM with Speedtalk for my minutes with data turned off and Boost Mobile on FreedomPop for data, Google Voice for messaging. My next phone will hopefully be a dual sim.

www.mintSIM.com has the BEST options!

love4money said:   www.mintSIM.com has the BEST options!
  I did end up with them after R+ bit the dust.
It is better that Sprint, but I do miss the 6000+ free plans of R+.

love4money said:   www.mintSIM.com has the BEST options!
  How so? Looks like $12/month

OP please add  SpeedTalk in the title but this seems like a lousy deal.

Tello seems be the best option so far for light users.
Just buy $10 PAYG credit and it will give you 333 min or 1000 SMS or 500 MB till you use it up.
Just have to to make one call or text every 6 month to keep it alive.

mrNorway said:   It is 250 min OR 250 text messages OR 250 MB of data. It is not 250/250/250.
It's not OR, it's any COMBO of min/text/data.

"Plan includes a total of 250 units each month. Each unit can be used for any combination of Talk/Text/Data."

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
mrNorway said:   It is 250 min OR 250 text messages OR 250 MB of data. It is not 250/250/250.

"Plan includes a total of 250 units each month. Each unit can be used for any combination of Talk/Text/Data."

Yes but the total of all you get is 250 units

sometimes they have 3.99 for 100+100+100 deal.. that may be better. keep an eye. I am using 2 such plans without any issue.

I used red pocket, as my older parents don't use any data and usually within 300-400 minutes a month. 99.99 a year prepaid and got 10% back in eBay bucks. Had issues at first, but red pocket's customer service via chat is fantastic.

After R+, moved to freedom*pop free 200mins/mo, cant complain.

liljose13 said:   I used red pocket, as my older parents don't use any data and usually within 300-400 minutes a month. 99.99 a year prepaid and got 10% back in eBay bucks. Had issues at first, but red pocket's customer service via chat is fantastic.

How did you get eBay bucks?

bshakers said:   sometimes they have 3.99 for 100+100+100 deal.. that may be better. keep an eye. I am using 2 such plans without any issue.
  Care to explain which carrier and plan you are referring to ?

Tello unlimited text and 100 minutes is $6.30 a month, great for the kids.

haramkhor said:   
bshakers said:   sometimes they have 3.99 for 100+100+100 deal.. that may be better. keep an eye. I am using 2 such plans without any issue.
  Care to explain which carrier and plan you are referring to ?

Probably these Speedtalk Club plans.  Now, it's $4.99.  You have to top up with $10 though, which is a downside.  

https://clubplans.speedtalkmobile.com/home

>>> Tello seems be the best option so far for light users.
IF (and only IF) you have good service from Sprint in your area.
Me... all of 1 bar in my living room.

marcopolomle said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

Yes but the total of all you get is 250 units

So basically if you use 250mbs of data in the first day of the month, you've then used all units on data and therefore you won't be able to talk or text either for the rest of the month.

BTW.  Or is correct.  Or means any combo. So you can use 250 units on text OR minutes OR data up to a total of 250 units.   AND would be the incorrect word.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017