100% Free Mobile Phone Service w/ Huawei Union LTE + Free 5GB Bonus at FreedomPop 

Product Features:

  • 1.1 GHz Quad-Core, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™
  • Android 5.1 Lollipop
  • 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 4.5” FWVGA display
  • 5 MP rear camera
  • 8GB of Internal Memory
  • 4.1 Bluetooth
  • Expandable memory to 32GB
  • Removable Li-Ion 2,000 battery, up to 12 hours of battery life
  • Condition: Certified pre-owned

2911 Views
18 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 25, 2017 @ 7:09am
rated:
You forgot to say the phone is $29.99
Removed neg after update

rated:
Cant speak for the phone but the service when used with Google voice is decent-to-good depending on the market. While traveling Ive noticed the bigger cities are much better than the small metros/rural areas which stands to reason. Just make sure you dont get hot with the extra fees and its gravy

rated:
iLetTheDogsOut said:   Cant speak for the phone but the service when used with Google voice is decent-to-good depending on the market. While traveling Ive noticed the bigger cities are much better than the small metros/rural areas which stands to reason. Just make sure you dont get hot with the extra fees and its gravy
  Does Google Voice app on mobile phones allow both incoming and outgoing calls? I have been using Google Hanouts dialer for that purpose but I like Google Voice better if that works the same way as Hangouts Dialer.

rated:
Does anyone know if this phone can do hotspot?

rated:
can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?

rated:
brusbrother said:   can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?
  FreedomPop normally lock devices for 6 months before you can request for unlock.

rated:
fatweah said:   
brusbrother said:   can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?
  FreedomPop normally lock devices for 6 months before you can request for unlock.

  so free phone service for 6 months and then unlock?? not too bad if that is the case.

rated:
I tried FreedomPop years ago but got no signal at all where I live. Like it was completely unusable.

Anyone know if they've switched networks or anything? Has anything changed?

rated:
Requires an email to get. I personally find it easiest to get a new one from AOL.com.

rated:
FYI - this is CDMA (Sprint) service.

rated:
love4money said:   
iLetTheDogsOut said:   Cant speak for the phone but the service when used with Google voice is decent-to-good depending on the market. While traveling Ive noticed the bigger cities are much better than the small metros/rural areas which stands to reason. Just make sure you dont get hot with the extra fees and its gravy
  Does Google Voice app on mobile phones allow both incoming and outgoing calls? I have been using Google Hanouts dialer for that purpose but I like Google Voice better if that works the same way as Hangouts Dialer.

No you can't use Google Voice to make calls.
Look here​​​​​​​ for details

rated:
brusbrother said:   can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?
It's a CDMA LTE Phone.
I have it from R+ days and recently started using it on FP.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
brusbrother said:   can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?
It's a CDMA LTE Phone.
I have it from R+ days and recently started using it on FP.

The specs show that it  has GSM bands as well as CDMA.

rated:
After the initial month of premium service of Unlimited Talk and Text, and 2GB data, how much talk, text, and data do you get for free

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
marcopolomle said:   
brusbrother said:   can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?
It's a CDMA LTE Phone.
I have it from R+ days and recently started using it on FP.

The specs show that it  has GSM bands as well as CDMA.

Are you saying that I can use it on FP with their SIM card also? 

rated:
I bought this deal yesterday morning to add to our families collection of FP phones.

rated:
New to all this, bought just a SIM that did not work. Worried about trying anything else. What is an FP? Thanks in advance.

rated:
brusbrother said:   
fatweah said:   
brusbrother said:   can the phone be unlocked for other gsm?
  FreedomPop normally lock devices for 6 months before you can request for unlock.

  so free phone service for 6 months and then unlock?? not too bad if that is the case.

  I don't see where there is FREE phone service for six months.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017