Lenovo Ideapad V310 Laptop, Intel i7- Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive - $529.00 w/ FS @ BJs Wholesale Club

BJs Wholesale Club has the Lenovo Ideapad V310 Laptop for $529.00 with free shipping. That's $20 off the next lowest price from a rated merchant. 

• Includes the Windows 10 operating system
  • Powered by an Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz processor
  • 15.6" HD screen with 180-degree flexibility
  • 1TB hard drive
  • 8GB memory
  • DVDRW drive
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 wireless connectivity
  • 2 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 ports
  • Intel HD graphics
  • Stereo speakers
  • Microphone with HD webcam
  • ENERGY STAR qualified
  • Inputs/outputs: HDMI, VGA, 2 USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RJ-45 Ethernet, memory card reader and headphone/microphone jack
  • Lithium ion battery with up to 6 hours of battery life
  • Includes laptop, AC adapter, user guide
  • Warranty: 1 year

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
cpu is on lower side.4427. I am looking for a better cpu and ssd. thanks for posting op.

video quality?

never mind its a 1366 x 768,, trash..

Small shift key makes the ideapads nearly unusable to type on....Other than that the specs are okay once you drop a SSD in it. You can probably get this cheaper on Black Friday though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017