Just bought this wireless headphones from Amazon. For $9.9, it seems a good deal to me. 

Link

SMARTOMI Bluetooth 4.1 Noise Isolating Wireless Headphones with Mic Magnetic, Siri & Google supported
Regular Price $28.54
With Coupon Code: T6ONTEL2
Final Price: $9.9 + Free Shipping for Amazon Prime Member

Specs:

• Wired Wireless Convertible - AUX port or bluetooth as you like, headphones up to 4.5 hours of playtime with full charge. Just use the AUX cable to charge when no power.
  • Connect Siri Google with One Button - Quickly press the main button twice, hand free to control your mobile phone.
  • Noise Cancellation - Headphones shows crisp and high clarity sound.
  • Magnetic Design - Unique feature with magnetic base in each earbud, transform to a necklace when not in use and easy storage.

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 27, 2017 @ 8:03am
rated:
Great deal. Thanks OP!

rated:
FYI, order total $9.99; still a very great deal!!!

rated:
great deal

rated:
Non-Prime shopper here. Just wanted to let everyone know that non-Primers also get free shipping with that code. Great deal. Thanks OP.

rated:
Thanks OP.

$9.99 for Non-Prime Member.

Free Shipping too.....Nice..!!!

rated:
Please correct, the deal price is $9.99;
well, super nice bargain for Blutooth 4.1& Noise Cancellation & Wirelessness features. Well done, OP

rated:
In for 1. I hate when my BT dies when I'm on the bus. Nice combo.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017