The Habit - Free Charburger with cheese for Dads and Grads
expires 7/7/17
1 coupon per guest per visit
coupon in attachments
Find a location 

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
That coupon looks super fishy. Where did it come from? Internet offer? Direct email? Where is the "terms and conditions" part? Where is the name "The Habit"? How do people get checked to see if they are dad or grad?

rated:
Where is the coupon? How do I get it?

rated:
Each person's coupon has a unique bar code to prevent duplicate use.

rated:
emailed to me, email says share with friends, coupon terms says 1 per guest per visit, here are the terms from the coupon:

Limit one per guest, per visit. Show on your phone or print out to redeem.
Value may be applied to any menu item, at any Habit Burger Grill location excluding USC, GCU, LAX, Reno, Santa Barbara, Lompoc, Buellton and UAE locations.
Must be redeemed in-store, not valid on online or phone orders.

Copyright 2017. The Habit Burger Grill. All Rights Reserved.
17320 Red Hill Ave. Suite 140 Irvine, CA 92614

You have received this email because you joined The CharClub.
You can Manage your Profile with us here.
Or you can Unsubscribe from future emails here.

rated:
One time use coupon... OP, RUN to use it. If you hit refresh in the email you would see how it changes to expired once you use it...

I got the same email but different bar code. When I signed up and they had the free burger with signup, they scanned the coupon from my phone and it changed to expired right away..

rated:
So you had to already be a member of their club AND get an email containing a unique to the customer coupon? Umm...what's the exact opposite of hot deal again?

rated:
I hope that's not true, if so then sorry. What a bummer, I was all excited about this. Even old timers make mistakes

rated:
bugsie said:   So you had to already be a member of their club AND get an email containing a unique to the customer coupon? Umm...what's the exact opposite of hot deal again?
Yes, you had to be an existing member. Each member in my family has their own account and they all got the e-mails, so I think the only caveat is you had to be an existing member. The good news is membership is free. They give away free burgers from time to time. I also got another offer for a free Charburger a couple months ago. Good reason to sign up now so you will get the e-mail the next time around. OP should change his OP title to clarify it is for existing members and this should be moved to DEAL DISCUSSION since it is not available now to all.

I am 100% positive the code on the coupon is a one-time use coupon, The codes are all different on my 4 coupons.

Red for the misleading thread title.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017