Posted with ToGo

Amazon.com: Destiny 2 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition: Video Games
$59.28
https://www.amazon.com/Destiny-2-PlayStation-4-Standard/dp/B06XPNX59W 

• Platform: PlayStation 4
  • This item will be released on September 8, 2017. 
  • From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel
  • An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system
  • Humanity's last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion
  • To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity's scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home
  • Pre-order bonus offer:  Pre-order any edition of Destiny 2 for early-access to the Destiny 2 beta. Limit one code per customer. Codes will be sent within 3 days of pre-order date.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
How is $0.71 cents savings off of MSRP a Hot Deal?

rated:
I posted it to show that if one pre-orders one can be one of the first to play the game with Early Beta Access.  There is also a price guarantee. 

rated:
Never pre-order games.

rated:
A price guarantee?! What, just in case they decide they want to charge >$60 for the regular edition?

rated:
I do not pre-order games, but some people might do so.

rated:
showing @ $55.40 for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017