posted 2 months ago by
Canucklehead
What the frick's - wrong with people?????

MegaMan Legacy Collection 2 Video Game for Xbox - Pre-order for delivery August 8, 2017

Who remembers this classic character?   I used to enjoy these games. I'm in for this one.  What was your favourite Sega game?

https://www.amazon.com/Mega-Man-Legacy-Collection-Xbox-Standard/dp/B0717BD1ZD/ 

• 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures - Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series
  • Mega Man 7 - This 16-bit side-scrolling classic introduces an in-game shop with power-ups, plus a mysterious rival Bass and his wolf-like companion Treble
  • Mega Man 8 - The Blue Bomber leaps into 32-bit in even more colorful stages with impressive fully animated and voiced story sequences for the first time
  • Mega Man 9 - This entry marks a triumphant return to the series' roots with 8-bit visuals, music, and gameplay. Play as Proto Man and take on Fake Man in the included add-on content
  • Mega Man 10 - Play as Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass in this fun, challenging 8-bit quest. Battle the deadly Mega Man Killer robots in the three included add-on stages

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Can't wait for this one to come out!

rated:
Thanks for posting Canucklehead!!

rated:
That 16 bit slide scroll is suppose to be the bomb!

rated:
It's a classic for sure. Wish I had time to finish my MAME machine.

rated:
I know those wishes....

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017