Rebate

Red Dot  

4.3 stars with nearly 3000 reviews

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Rebate link did not work. Try this one. $25 rebate June 8-22,2017. Must be postmarked by July 22, 2017.

http://bushnell.com/global/promotions

rated:
there is another vendor that has it for $54.93 then take the $40 for the rebate. no tax, no shipping either.

rated:
stevenswm said:   there is another vendor that has it for $54.93 then take the $40 for the rebate. no tax, no shipping either.
  All those are BS accounts.   Order and they will never come and Amazon will refund after a couple of weeks.   I haven't figure out why so many bogus accounts.  There must be something people are trying to do.

rated:
Fixed the rebate link

rated:
I hate thread crappers, but felt it helpful if I point this out.

I have the TRS-25, but we bought this one for my son and were greatly surprised at the quality and effectiveness. Great reviews too. Currently $12.99 with 30% coupon (" View Promotion Details") if you opt for Standard Shipping. Red/greeen dot sight

rated:
This is an amazing price on a solid little red dot for plinking. If you have a .22lr pistol it's the perfect addition for heaps of fun!

rated:
I have this on my AR-15, works great. I got my black one a few years ago for about $70 at Cabela's on sale, so this is a good deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017