posted 2 months ago by
anonguy
Senior Member - 1K

The LG Rebel deal is back with a year of service (the real FW deal here). I believe this is the CDMA Verizon version. Use Ebates for a little cashback. Link 

Stay connected with the TracFone LG Rebel L44C 4G LTE Android Prepaid Smartphone. Capture memories with the 5MP camera/2MP front-facing camera/video recorder and bring them to life on the 4.5-inch touchscreen display. This prepaid smartphone's wide dimension ensures it fits well in your palms for better handling. Running Lollipop, the Android smartphone features a 1.1GHz quad-core processor, leading to better performance and quicker in-device communication. The Bluetooth v4.1 ensures your device is compatible with a broad range of devices while providing faster data transfer. With a powerful battery, the TracFone LG Rebel Premier L44C Smartphone ensures long talk hours and standby time. The proximity sensor reduces accidental touches, making the phone easier to use. When you're looking for new fun, you'll find something out of the 1,000,000+ apps available on Google Play

Specification

4G LTE
4.5" touchscreen display
Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
1.1GHz quad-core processor
5MP camera/2MP front facing camera/video recorder
WiFi capable
Bluetooth v4.1 wireless technology
Access to over 1,000,000 apps and more on Google Play
MP3 player
Proximity sensor
A-GPS/GPS capabilities
Talk Time: up to 9 h
Standby Time: up to 9 days

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Tracfone coupon thread and the retail Tracfone deals / bundles thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 23, 2017 @ 12:32pm
rated:
This bundle includes the TFLGL44V for Verizon service, the Tracfone AT&T service Model would have been the TFLGL43A

rated:
anyone had this plan and have experience with red pocket mobile?  I am looking at both, and while neither has a stellar customer service rating, the red pocket 1 year 1k phone text and data per month for 199 seems like a much better deal than this, just wanted to see if anyone has direct experience.  

rated:
pjws3 said:   anyone had this plan and have experience with red pocket mobile?  I am looking at both, and while neither has a stellar customer service rating, the red pocket 1 year 1k phone text and data per month for 199 seems like a much better deal than this, just wanted to see if anyone has direct experience.  
  Why is that deal better?

EDIT: Never mind!  I just re-read.  I thought this was 1200/month not for the year.  I feel dumb now.
EDIT2:  Feel more dumb after I saw my typos.  lol

rated:
This deal is mainly for people harvesting the service time and minutes. That usually costs $100, so you are receiving the service for half off and a free phone. Granted, if you use a lot of data, TracFone is rarely the answer. But if you are a light user, or are around wifi a lot, this can be the cheapest way to go.

If you do go this route, additional data is $10 a GB and a thousand texts are $5.

rated:
anonguy said:   This deal is mainly for people harvesting the service time and minutes. That usually costs $100, so you are receiving the service for half off and a free phone. Granted, if you use a lot of data, TracFone is rarely the answer. But if you are a light user, or are around wifi a lot, this can be the cheapest way to go.

If you do go this route, additional data is $10 a GB and a thousand texts are $5.

I'm a very light user particularly with calls.  I make almost all calls with VOIP over WiFi.  We will see how this works out for me.  I got the phone and got it activated.  I am waiting on  a SIM card so I can switch the service to a much better phone.  Then I will get whatever I can out of this phone on eBay.  Android 7 has a nice data saver setting that allows me to select which apps can use background data.

rated:
anonguy said:   This deal is mainly for people harvesting the service time and minutes. That usually costs $100, so you are receiving the service for half off and a free phone. Granted, if you use a lot of data, TracFone is rarely the answer. But if you are a light user, or are around wifi a lot, this can be the cheapest way to go.

I was thinking of getting this bundle to harvest the minutes/texts/data for my Samsung Galaxy Sky.  Do you know if there is a minimum time period the Rebel would need to be active for before switching back to my Sky and transferring all the minutes/data/texts?

rated:
HSN was out of the Tracfone Rebel $49.xx yesterday, back in stock now
https://www.hsn.com/products/lg-rebel-45-4g-lte-android-tracfone-wtriple-minutes/8488452

They do add 75 cents for a 911 feeLG Rebel 4.5" 4G LTE Android TracFone Smartphone with 1200 Minutes/Text/Data, Year of Service, Case and Triple Minutes for Life  

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   HSN was out of the Tracfone Rebel $49.xx yesterday, back in stock now
https://www.hsn.com/products/lg-rebel-45-4g-lte-android-tracfone-wtriple-minutes/8488452 

They do add 75 cents for a 911 feeLG Rebel 4.5" 4G LTE Android TracFone Smartphone with 1200 Minutes/Text/Data, Year of Service, Case and Triple Minutes for Life  

I guess the question is which towers does the HSN version of the phone run on?  The one from the original post at the top is Verizon but Tracfone has many different carriers in their network.

rated:
giqcass said:   
yesidonoitall said:   HSN was out of the Tracfone Rebel $49.xx yesterday, back in stock now

I guess the question is which towers does the HSN version of the phone run on?  The one from the original post at the top is Verizon but Tracfone has many different carriers in their network.

The one I got for 97526 is a LTE-V  (Verizon)
2 more are coming

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017