posted 2 months ago by
nowyouknow

Visited our local McDonald's today and they had a flyer on the window saying that dads could visit anytime on 6/18 (Father's Day) and receive a free breakfast extra value meal - they must be accompanied by a child, but I didn't see anything about having to make a purchase. 

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
how does this work? you go to the counter and say what exactly? i'm not sure my child would look at me favorably at that moment.
pass.....

rated:
I only found it for Tampa Florida area Mcdonalds with a quick google search.

rated:
This will surely get McDonalds a lot of Child Meal business. I`ll pass also.

rated:
SteelRing said:   how does this work? you go to the counter and say what exactly? i'm not sure my child would look at me favorably at that moment.
pass.....

How can you even pass a McDonalds, much less go in,  without the Child wanting you to buy them something.
I`m not saying this isn`t a good deal for those who frequent McDonalds.

rated:
around here only the cops get free meals and they make 75 to 125,000 a year. and that's for reg. patrol go fiqure

rated:
This is only for Tampa, Florida...

rated:
Shouldn't our kids be cooking us breakfast and serving us in bed?

rated:
Hey if my kid can figure an angle to get a free breakfast then I've raised her in the fw way.

rated:
Himahana said:   This is only for Tampa, Florida...
  I live in Wisconsin and it was on the drive-thru window so it's not just one location. 

rated:
The father eats free while the children starve?

rated:
do you have to bring a kid to show that you are really a dad?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017