Avatar
posted 13 days ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Honeywell® 11" 3-Speed Table Air Circulator Fan (HT-900)
$8.36 in-store p/u
https://www.target.com/p/honeywell-174-11-3-speed-table-air-circulator-fan-ht-900/-/A-11153539

Perfect for the office, home or dorm, the Honeywell TurboForce® Air Circulator offers 3 speeds of powerful cooling and does so while remaining up to 25% quieter than competitive models. Its adjustable fan head can pivot up to 90 degrees. This great fan can be used as a personal fan or for powerful directional cooling.

1776 Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Thanks CT! It's been 90 here all week, this is pretty tempting!

rated:
st4rdust said:   Thanks CT! It's been 90 here all week, this is pretty tempting!
 Enough to melt cheese in the cheese-head state?

rated:
ach1199 said:   
st4rdust said:   Thanks CT! It's been 90 here all week, this is pretty tempting!
 Enough to melt cheese in the cheese-head state?

  
I could probably make beer cheese soup in my car! 

rated:
st4rdust said:   
ach1199 said:   
st4rdust said:   Thanks CT! It's been 90 here all week, this is pretty tempting!
 Enough to melt cheese in the cheese-head state?

  
I could probably make beer cheese soup in my car! 

  I had a green banana in my work truck that ripened after a couple hours of being left in there while I was inside.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017