Micr0soft has the Star Wars: Battlefront Ultimate Edition Xbox One download for $10 (normally $40).

This version includes all of the bonuses in the Deluxe Edition, plus the STAR WARS Battlefront Season Pass ($50 value), which includes four expansion packs, an exclusive Shoot First emote, and unlocks five in-game items. The expansion packs are: Bespin, Death Star, Outer Rim, and Rogue One: Scarif.Capabilities

• Online multiplayer- 4 to 40 players
  • Local multiplayer- 2 players
  • Local co-op
  • Online co-op

Description: The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition has everything fans need to live out their STAR WARS™ battle fantasies. In addition to the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition, Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy with the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Season Pass, which includes four upcoming expansion packs filled with new content, two-week early access* to each expansion and an exclusive Shoot First emote. The STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ Deluxe Edition unlocks five exciting in-game items:   • Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade. • The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.  • Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.   • Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.  • Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/star-wars-battlefront-ultimate-e... 

ETA: Origin also has it for the same price for PCs: www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront/u... 

ETA2: the Xbox version expires in 4 days (the 20th, I'm guessing), and the PC version expires on the 19th... but I'd buy ASAP in case they sell too many units and pull the offer early.

​​​​​​​ETA3: Origin's sale also ends on the 20th.

11 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: STAR WARS FORUM, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 25, 2017 @ 2:50am
rated:
I wish it was PC.....

rated:
mullir said:   I wish it was PC.....
 Wish granted... Origin has it for the same price: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1572604

rated:
i love this game!! thanks op!!

rated:
atiggger said:   i love this game!! thanks op!!
 You're welcome!

Also, I forgot to mention that the Xbox version expires in 4 days (the 20th, I'm guessing), and the PC version expires on the 19th... but I'd buy ASAP in case they sell too many units and pull the offer early.

ETA: Origin's sale also ends on the 20th.

rated:
Good to know on the Xbox. Will order it now.

rated:
The price makes it a great deal.  I will tell my son about it.  Thanks OP.

rated:
if i click your link, how do I buy it for xbox? I certainly don't want it for PC, but I can't seem to find anything on the page that says it's specifically for xbox

ETA: I see it's xbox further down the page - BUT if I make the purchase on my computer, how do I get the download (I haven' turned any of my Xboxes on in well over a year, so I've regressed back to noob status

rated:
To run a local coop, do I need two copies or can one copied be shared on two Xbox Ones? I'm guessing two, but very very new to Xbox. Thanks in advance!

rated:
Thank for the deal OP!

rated:
Both sales end tomorrow, June 20th. 

rated:
Great deal OP.........Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017