posted 2 months ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

This is a place to put Shutterfly codes! Please include what the code is for, where it came from (Kellogg's, PinchMe, home mailer, etc.) and what the expiration date is. When you claim a code please quote the person and let them know you have claimed it so that multiple people are not trying to redeem used codes. If you're not familiar with the codes, almost all of them will require that you pay shipping.

If you're new to Shutterfly you can sign up for an account and receive 50 free 4x6 prints, one free magnet and one free set of address labels (shipping not included).

https://www.shutterfly.com/

24 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
KEB8-1F9J-BNK5-72UNPH

Free Reusable Shopping Bag from Kellogg's Rewards - Expires July 31

rated:
anticlawson said:   KEB8-1F9J-BNK5-72UNPH

Free Reusable Shopping Bag from Kellogg's Rewards - Expires July 31

† thank you so much!! really glad to have a dedicated shutterfly thread!!!

rated:
Shipping kills the deal and the thread, but at least it keeps it out of Free Stuff!

rated:
Connman said:   Shipping kills the deal and the thread, but at least it keeps it out of Free Stuff!
† that depends on what you're looking for. there's usually free shipping at the $39 threshold†(occasionally $29) if you need a lot of gifts and have a lot of codes that stack. I've seen people get $1000s in product.†

rated:
Also sometimes they send out FS no Min codes and I stack those with all of the free codes. Last year I got a couple hundred $$ worth of free photo items!

rated:
Love Shutterfly quality.... Not cheap

rated:
I've never got a FS code that I could use. Always above $20 or more. I usually get photo books and only when I got a coupon for a free one. Then I only spend about $8 in s/h

rated:
RR2U-C3GU-9TZ4-6VTMGW - Free Puzzle - Expires 7/15 - Received from Toys R Us.

rated:
Reusable shopping bag code:
GTLK-F9RS-D7NV-APSM5W

Luggage tag code:
GTLJ-9UMM-YXF0-BF0RHR

Received from Pampers - Expire 8/31/2017

rated:
anticlawson said:   RR2U-C3GU-9TZ4-6VTMGW - Free Puzzle - Expires 7/15 - Received from Toys R Us.†
† already used, but thanks anyway. was looking for 1 of these...

rated:
anticlawson said:   Reusable shopping bag code:
GTLK-F9RS-D7NV-APSM5W

Luggage tag code:
GTLJ-9UMM-YXF0-BF0RHR

Received from Pampers - Expire 8/31/2017

† thank you so much!!

rated:
keb8-b84h-44us-pzmmed
kelloggs free shopping bag, expires 7-31-17, shipping probably around $8

rated:
here are all the current freebie codes, thanks to my fb group. don't know how to put them in the middle as a reference. P= Promo (stackable) $ is dollar code (can only use 1)

ALL CUSTOMERS:
STIK2IT - 2 FREE magnets ex: 9-15-17
KOHLSGIFT - free mousepad - EX: 07/16/17 - P
FREELUGGAGETAG - free small luggage tag EX: 07/31/17 - P
MUG40 - 40% off regular priced ceramic mugs - EX: 07/31/17 - %
STIK2IT - 2 free magnets - EX: 09/15/17 - P
CHARMS4YOU - 25% off charms - EX: 12/31/17 - %

5WEDINVITES - Five free 5x7 wedding invitations with 5 free trim options and paper types - expires 18 months from the time you enter it into your account (this means it may have a maximum number of times the code can be entered into various accounts so enter it soon)
CARD4U - 1 free 5x7 flat card or 5x7 folded card or 5x5 flat card on signature card stock.
***can be used once per month (Has to be the same date or after for the promo to apply)***
SHIPPING:
FREESHIP39 or SHIP39 or SHIP49 or SHIP30 - one of these codes are typically always available. Spend $30/$39/$49 before all discounts and taxes and get free shipping.

NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY: (never placed order, or havenít placed an order for one year)
AFFPHOTOBK - one free 8x8 book
20OFF99 - $20 off regular priced merchandise order of $99+

rated:
PM2C-BKED-VDDU-TSGK51 --
PM2C-1YDG-C2BW-JT5UHC
Both are for a Free 8x8 photo book. Expires Sep 30, 2017. Must enter code at Shutterfly.com/pinchme

rated:
used top one thank you!!

rated:
prettyinpink2904 said:   PM2C-BKED-VDDU-TSGK51 --
PM2C-1YDG-C2BW-JT5UHC
Both are for a Free 8x8 photo book. Expires Sep 30, 2017. Must enter code at Shutterfly.†com/pinchme

††used top one thank you!!

rated:
KEB8-71DT-MZ16-VU9EWG kelloggs free shopping bag expires 7-31-17

please note extra codes up top

rated:
Free photo book*, came in my PinchMe box. PM2C-C9V5-7CYZ-485SXB To redeem: Sign in/up to enter code. Code will be saved to your account. Apply code at checkout by September 30, 2017. Shutterfly.†com/pinchme

*Good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hardcover photo book.

rated:
SweetClover said:   Free photo book*, came in my PinchMe box. PM2C-C9V5-7CYZ-485SXB To redeem: Sign in/up to enter code. Code will be saved to your account. Apply code at checkout by September 30, 2017. Shutterfly.†com/pinchme

*Good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hardcover photo book.

† Saved in my account, thank you!

rated:
4STATIONERY Expires TODAY 7/21/2017. Shipping extra - probably $6 per item.

Up to two items:† one free 5x8 notebook and/or one set of address labels and/or 10 cards and/or mixed stationery set.† Must be two different items.

"12 free square trim, signature cardstock cards (12 4x5 flat, 12 3x5 folded, one set of 5x7 mix and match or one set of 3x5 mix and match), 10 free square trim, signature cardstock cards (6x8 flat, 5x7, 5x5, 4x8, 5x7 folded or 5x7 trifold), one set of address labels and/or one 5x8 notebook"

I received this in an email directly from Shutterfly.†com †

rated:
I received this in an email directly from Shutterfly.com

rated:
4OFFICE Expires TODAY 7/23/2017. Shipping extra - probably $6 to $8 per item.

"Pick two free gifts for the office."

Offer expires July 23, 2017 (11:59 P.M. PT). Pick one or two free products (products selected must be different) from the following choices: one mousepad, one magnet, two 8x10 prints (glossy/matte) and/or one 12-month wall calendar (8x11 size) through Shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app (only select products are available on the app).

rated:
There is a current reward of a FREE 20 page 8x8 hardcover photo book if you enter ANY one Coke code at https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/, the replacement of the former mycokerew@rds.com site. One offer per coke account, ends 9/24/17, reward expires 9/30/17.

rated:
Promo code RR2V-CG2M-1JSE-5CHSRW - Expires 9/14 - Free 5x8 Notebook - from Toys R Us

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017