https://familymobile.freedompop.com/offer/familypromosim-aff?FreedomPop†- Get 1-mo FREE trial of Unlimited Talk, Text, and Shared 4GB plan + Pick your number of lines. Just pay $0.50/sim!†Pick your number of sims (min 2) and get 1-mo free trial - Unlimited talk, text and 4GB ($44.99/mo value) and line access ($5/mo value). Just pay $0.50/sim!††FreedomPop†Family GSM Features:

• Unlimited talk, text and 4GB trial ($44.99/mo value)†
  • Line access trial ($5/mo per sim value)
  • Unlimited talk
  • Unlimited text
  • Share up to 25GB
  • Basic plan includes 1GB shared
  • Blazing fast 4G LTE†
  • Group MMS
  • Visual voicemail
  • Usage alerts
  • No contract. No commitments. Cancel anytime.
  • Works with most unlocked GSM iOS and Android smartphones

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
So last time I got two Sim cards. But if I swap them, it seems that I have to manually log out and log back in the app in order to switch numbers? Otherwise, it seems that the calls get logged into the number that was logged in and not based on the sim card.

Also, not sure why, but one sim is blue and the other one white.

rated:
$5/month/line family plan access fee...

rated:
fuwing said:   $5/month/line family plan access fee...
† Thats waived for the trial if you look at the landing. The FW poster cant handle a strikethrough I guess haha

rated:
iLetTheDogsOut said:   
† Thats waived for the trial if you look at the landing. The FW poster cant handle a strikethrough I guess haha

† Waived for the first month only? It's a recurring fee though...

rated:
fuwing said:   
iLetTheDogsOut said:   

† Waived for the first month only? It's a recurring fee though...

† Yeah its waived for the trial. I was just making sure it was clear that the trial didnt have that fee.†

rated:
I love how on their site they advertise the family plan is "free" and two lines later mention a fee:

"FreedomPop†ís new family plan offers unprecedented cost savings each month starting with its basic free bundle and heavier data paid plans starting at just $15.

In your FreedomPop†Family Plan you can have up to 10 Lines. You can stay connected for free and enjoy unlimited voice, calls and texts, plus up to FREE 1GB of shared data! There is a $5 Line-Fee per line."

They don't seem to fully understand the concept of free...

Can SIMs bought in a bundle like this be used as a standard line (i.e., non-family)?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017