Posted with ToGo

Amazon. com: Just Dance 2017 - Wii U: Ubisoft: Video Games - Save $27.04 - f/s w/prime

$22.95

https://www.amazon.com/Just-Dance-2017-Wii-U/dp/B01GWGXBV0 

• Just Dance 2017 for Nintendo Wii U is the newest version of the world's #1 dance game!
  • Use your phone to control your movements. No extra Wii Remotes required! The free Just Dance Controller app scores your dance moves.
  • Features the hottest hits of the year including ?Let Me Love You,? by DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber*, "Into You," by Ariana Grande, "Cheap Thrills," by Sia ft. Sean Paul, "Lean On," by Major Lazer and DJ Snake ft. MO, "Can't Feel My Face," by The Weeknd, and more!
  • Fun for all ages! Great for family gatherings, parties, and holidays

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
My granddaughters loved these games.

rated:
My great-granddaughters love dancing to these, and then to compete for points.....and very funny to watch.

EDIT:

Price has gone up to:   $28.89

rated:
Used starts at:  $13.49

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017