posted 48 years ago by
nowyouknow

Dewalt Precision Trim 7 1/4-in. Carbide Circular Saw Blade $4.98 - on sale until 6/21/2017

• 24-tooth thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action in framing applications
  • Specially-formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up
  • Ribbed heat vents allow the blade to run cooler, reducing flexing and binding
  • Ideal for wood and plywood
  • For dry cutting only

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
A precision trim blade would be 40+ teeth. This is a framing blade. I'd prefer a Diablo blade, and those are on special for 2 for $10 @ Home Depot, in-store at least.

MeIsCheap said:   A precision trim blade would be 40+ teeth. This is a framing blade. I'd prefer a Diablo blade, and those are on special for 2 for $10 @ Home Depot, in-store at least.
  Yea, the Lowes title description says precision trim, but it says precision framing on the pic of the blade. Obviously a Lowes mistake.

While I haven't bought a Diablo blade in many years I will agree when they first came out they were the were awesome (assuming they still are). I still have an 80t on my 12" Dewalt miter that just won't quit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017