The price is good for today only, but for the past month, I've seen this TV on sale every week for this price with promo code from Fry's.  I've usually seen it in my Thursday emails.  This is the lowest price by far I've seen.  Not sure why Fry's is selling it this low, considering it's a 2017 model.  Would love to buy it, but haven't gotten approval from the wife yet. 

Edit: TV is on sale with promo code until 6/21. 

10 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 23, 2017 @ 11:49am
rated:
whats the promo code

rated:
stellardisplay said:   whats the promo code
The sale is over now, but they seem to have it on sale every week.  You need to sign up for their newsletter to get the promo code.   

rated:
thanks

rated:
EDIT -- Disregard my post here.  Code value maxes at $50 off unfortunately.

This same TV is $1719.20 Free Shipping with no Tax outside NJ from beach camera on eBay today using the PSUMMER20 code:

eBay Link 

rated:
Good TV

rated:
BugNet said:   This same TV is $1719.20 Free Shipping with no Tax outside NJ from beach camera on eBay today using the PSUMMER20 code:

eBay Link

Good find

rated:
BugNet said:   This same TV is $1719.20 Free Shipping with no Tax outside NJ from beach camera on eBay today using the PSUMMER20 code:

eBay Link

The code maxes out at $50.
The $2,149 price only goes down to $2,099....not $1,719.20.

rated:
VH2000 said:   

eBay Link

No wonder I couldn't get it down to $1,719 when I tried for the deal, lol.  I would have seriously considered getting it at $1,700 shipped with no taxes.  

rated:
VH2000 said:   

eBay Link

Sorry everyone, I thought I'd found a good deal.  I just saw the code at the top of the auction page and didn't see any fine print.

rated:
TV is back on sale again today and tomorrow with promo code. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017