Posted with ToGo

GreenWorks Pro 80V 21-Inch Self-Propelled Cordless Lawn Mower, 5Ah Battery and Charger
$473.75
https://www.amazon.com/GreenWorks-MO80L510-Self-Propelled-Cordless-Included/dp/B01CA4Q2K0

Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Don't want to thread crap but " Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."!   Really?  I don't think I could wait that long between mowings, but it might arrive in time to put it away for the season.  I would want to try the heck out of it before using up half of the battery warranty with it sitting idle since some folks have had reliability issues with these battery operated mowers. 

rated:
I have had an EGO from Home Depot for 2+ years and am quite happy with it.  It was expensive ($500+) and the battery is 56 volt.  I complained to the manufacturer that the battery did not last long enough to do 1/4 acre of nasty St Augustine grass in Florida and they sent me a second battery gratis.  The mower folds up like a suitcase which is wonderful in a crowded garage.  It is surprisingly loud, but much quieter than gas.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017