posted 4 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/

Goto Samsung Pay App and tap promotions
Tap Celebrate Dads and Grads Banner to access offer

12 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 23, 2017 @ 4:24am
rated:
An easy $15 extra for me - limit 2.

Ty OP, I wouldn't have seen it without you.

rated:
Thanks OP!

Max 2 gift cards over 24 hr period as got 2 eBay and tried to BJ's...

rated:
Is there any limit on how many cards you can use at eBay in a single transaction?

Thanks OP. Grabbed 2, going to try and get two more tomorrow.

rated:
Glad you guys could grab the two! Definitely worth it.

rated:
Can you buy giftcards with eBay gc???

rated:
Is there any limit on how many cards you can use at eBay in a single transaction?   I've used several gift cards in one transaction. But I don't know if 10+, 50+, etc are allowed.

Can you buy giftcards with eBay gc???   No. That magic stopped last fall.

rated:
Do you get giftcard code to you immediately? how long did it take to receive?

rated:
fcirely said:   Do you get giftcard code to you immediately? how long did it take to receive?

Shows up immediately in your Samsung Pay wallet. 

rated:
I'm in for two... However just a heads up, they changed the eBay Gift Cards from 15% off to 10%, which means $50 card for $45. Also, is this limit 2 total or limit 2 every 24hrs? When I went to purchase a third it prompt me saying limit 2 per 24hrs. So I'm unsure if this means limit 2 eBay per 24hrs or limit 2 discounted per 24hrs (such as eBay, TGIF, etc limit max of 2 per 24).

rated:
Centora87 said:   I'm in for two... However just a heads up, they changed the eBay Gift Cards from 15% off to 10%, which means $50 card for $45. Also, is this limit 2 total or limit 2 every 24hrs? When I went to purchase a third it prompt me saying limit 2 per 24hrs. So I'm unsure if this means limit 2 eBay per 24hrs or limit 2 discounted per 24hrs (such as eBay, TGIF, etc limit max of 2 per 24).

Hmm..  The changed the eBay GC price later today?  Got 2 yesterday for $42.5 each and another 2 this morning at 9:30 AM PST for $42.5 each.  Now see that it's $45 each...

rated:
Centora87 said:   I'm in for two... However just a heads up, they changed the eBay Gift Cards from 15% off to 10%, which means $50 card for $45. Also, is this limit 2 total or limit 2 every 24hrs? When I went to purchase a third it prompt me saying limit 2 per 24hrs. So I'm unsure if this means limit 2 eBay per 24hrs or limit 2 discounted per 24hrs (such as eBay, TGIF, etc limit max of 2 per 24).
  It's 2 discounted cards of any type per 24 hours.
I tried to see what the discount was on Amazon cards after buying 2 eBay ones and got the prompt.

rated:
20% off Hotels.com cards - just in time for summer travel! Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017