4.3 out of 5 stars with 64 customer reviews
Amazon

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP.  In for one at $49.24. 

For a 500 lb. capacity unit, looks hard to beat.  Might be in need of a Rustoleum touchup (or complete redo = ) soon, but unless it's structurally defective on delivery, it should serve its purpose well.  I'll be using it for lumber, plywood, sheetrock, kayaks, etc.  Price has been dropping for some time now (The Camels are your friends. = ), but as with other prices (stocks, bonds, etc.) one can't predict the future too well, can one?    

rated:
I flipped them so they curve outward, where the top is wider than the bed. I put them on our Harbor Freight trailer to haul multiple kayaks or our canoe.

rated:
In my previous post above, it was "Thanks OP."  Now it's "Many, many thanks OP."

After I placed my 1st order, I received a price change alert and noticed that there was mention of a discount for "No Rush" shipping.  It's usually a dollar or five, depending on the offer.  In this case it was a $38.49 credit.  Cancelled the 1st order and placed a 2nd, expecting an $11.40 price mistake cancellation.  Got an e-mail this morning, "Your AmazonSmile order of "MaxxHaul 70386 Black..." has shipped!"  Wow!  Don't know where the No Rush in No Rush Shipping went, but I'm not complaining.  Once again, Many, many thanks OP

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $49.24
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
No-Rush Discount: -$38.49 
Total before tax: $10.75
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.65
Gift Card Amount: -$11.40
Grand Total:  $0.00

I'm installing mine on a Chevy Colorado (compact pick 'em up = ) and have thought about the same flipping trick.  Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017