Just received this offer in an e-mail from Starbucks promoting their new Prickly Pear Frappuccino, The offer is not mentioned in the subject line, but is buried at the end of the e-mail itself, so check your e-mail and open it up to see the offer. 

Or, see the offer here:
http://ebm.e.starbucks.com/c/tag/...VzmWFyB7Lc 

47 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Just checked the email I received with that title, though not seeing it at the end. Will try your link, thanks.

rated:
Hope it works for you. I posted this deal on another site, and many users there are reporting it works for them. Good luck!

rated:
Your link is good, has an additional graphic that didn't come in their email to me. But had to stop cold on the offer after seeing these:
-Outlook 2013 or newer
-Privacy Policy very invasive.

Tough thanks for a good tip for the right demographic!

rated:
Yes, it works with FREE/Personal Outlook(Hotmail).com => I just tested!

This is the instruction for Outlook/Hotmail.com(FREE Web based email users)

Visit the OP's link or this
https://store.office.com/en-us/app.aspx?assetid=WA104380233&productgroup=Outlook&mktcmpid=SUMNL6OUTLOOK&mktvid=PN104379136&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&appredirect=false

- Click on "Add"
- I log off and log on(to make sure the add-on is added) => You might NOT require this step
- Click "New" (just like you are composing an email as usual)
- Set the recipient/receiver
- Type some title & message
- On the bottom of the right corner of text box, you will see small Starbucks logo
- Click on the logo which will load the plug in module
- Click on "Purchase"
Then send this email!

After few minutes(about 5), you will receive the promotion $5 in your inbox along with delivery of the gift recipient.

Hope it helps!

rated:
Worked perfectly .. thank you!!

rated:
Worked for me. Super clunky and I can't understand why this exists....but followed pointdooly's instructions and was successful.

rated:
pointdooly said:   Yes, it works with FREE/Personal Outlook(Hotmail).com => I just tested!

This is the instruction for Outlook/Hotmail.com(FREE Web based email users)

Visit the OP's link or this
https://store.office.com/en-us/app.aspx?assetid=WA104380233&productgroup=Outlook&mktcmpid=SUMNL6OUTLOOK&mktvid=PN104379136&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&appredirect=false

- Click on "Add"
- I log off and log on(to make sure the add-on is added) => You might NOT require this step
- Click "New" (just like you are composing an email as usual)
- Set the recipient/receiver
- Type some title & message
- On the bottom of the right corner of text box, you will see small Starbucks logo
- Click on the logo which will load the plug in module
- Click on "Purchase"
Then send this email!

After few minutes(about 5), you will receive the promotion $5 in your inbox along with delivery of the gift recipient.

Hope it helps!

Thanks for the steps. It worked flawlessly for me. I got the promotion $5 e-gift card in my inbox within seconds. So basically I got $10 in Starbucks money for $5, or 50% off. That will make their drinks priced about what they should be in the first place.

rated:
It keeps telling me the transaction is declined... weird!

rated:
chryslerguy said:   It keeps telling me the transaction is declined... weird!
 What credit card are you using? I used a prepaid card with a balance of $5.80 on it and it worked fine.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
 What credit card are you using? I used a prepaid card with a balance of $5.80 on it and it worked fine.

tried visa and mastercard that were already in my Starbucks account

rated:
chryslerguy said:   
MrVietnam said:   

tried visa and mastercard that were already in my Starbucks account

Interesting. You could try adding another credit card and see if that works. If not, you may want to make another Starbucks account and add a credit card and see if that works.

rated:
  Just log out of the Starbucks account and log back in from within the outlook.office365.com. I had the same problem and it worked eventually. I was able to send $5 from my account to myself. I was unable to use the outlook application (had to use office365 web interface).

rated:
tsanju said:   
  Just log out of the Starbucks account and log back in from within the outlook.office365.com. I had the same problem and it worked eventually. I was able to send $5 from my account to myself. I was unable to use the outlook application (had to use office365 web interface).

Okay, I signed out and in of both, now it worked! Thank you! I'll be trying that berry drink soon

rated:
Thanks, worked for me. Not sure I would ever use this again.

rated:
I wonder if I have several free Hotmail Outlook addresses if I could do this offer multiple times?

rated:
Deleted this email without scrolling down to see the BOGO offer! Thanks for the heads up OP. Received the courtesy $5 GC immediately, but took 5-10 minutes for the gifted $5 to come through. Being impatient, I just redeemed the "friend" GC from my sent box. In on the $10 for $5 steal!!

rated:
I did receive this email but it was not included on mine. I guess it was another one of those preselected deals. However, the link did work. Thanks op! However, it looks like far too much work for $5 when I don't have an Outlook or Hotmail account, so I'm not doing it this time. Next one.

rated:
Saver9999 said:   I did receive this email but it was not included on mine. I guess it was another one of those preselected deals. However, the link did work. Thanks op! However, it looks like far too much work for $5 when I don't have an Outlook or Hotmail account, so I'm not doing it this time. Next one.
This is at least the second time I can remember them doing an outlook 50% off deal. You might want to stick it out this time just so you're ready in the future for the next one. 

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I wonder if I have several free Hotmail Outlook addresses if I could do this offer multiple times?
Or is it attached with different sbux accounts.   

rated:
diswes said:   
MrVietnam said:   I wonder if I have several free Hotmail Outlook addresses if I could do this offer multiple times?

Not sure which, but I successfully did this offer again using a different free Hotmail Outlook address and a different Starbucks account. Worked flawlessly and  got both $5 cards instantly.

rated:
Thanks for the push "wowthatsadeal"! I did it and immediately got the bonus $5. However, I still have not received the original email with the $5 paid gift card. I was able to get the info from it, though, because Starbucks imbeds it into the email so I was able to successfully add both $5 to my account. Thanks to "pointdooly" also for putting in the instructions or I never would have figured it out.

rated:
Thanks "stubidfy"!!!

rated:
diswes said:   

Did you try it -- changing the Starbucks account but using the same e-mail account? Did it work? I changed both just to be on the safe side.

rated:
A confusing offer, let them go under

rated:
What is outlook anyway?

rated:
Thank you !!!  I did not get the email, but the link worked just fine.

rated:
I have Outlook 2003 on my Windows XP computer so I doubt that it will 'add-in'.  Starbucks just want s steal your personal data while you drink a free cup of coffee.

rated:
Didn't work for me. But, I believe I've done this before a year ago, so maybe I'm excluded from the offer.

rated:
In case anyone is wondering, this offer is still going strong. I just did it and got both $5 e-gift cards instantly. This is the third time I did this offer. I used the same computer, but different e-mails, Starbuck accounts, and credit cards each time.

rated:
Dinkoh said:   Didn't work for me. But, I believe I've done this before a year ago, so maybe I'm excluded from the offer.
 I bet it would work for you if you created another free Starbucks account and just to be on the safe side used different e-mail addresses and credit cards.

rated:
Cool feature that I will never use after this promo.

rated:
With Dominos Pizza eCards are only for use for an online order
Is it the same for Starbucks

The issue I have with the Dominos ones is that they are only good for a puck up now order, not for one later in the day at a specific time

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   With Dominos Pizza eCards are only for use for an online order

The issue I have with the Dominos ones is that they are only good for a puck up now order, not for one later in the day at a specific time

For Dominos orders, just place the order as a pick up now order and then immediately after you place the online order call them to change the time you want to pick it up to whatever you like. I have done it many a times and they are happy to adjust the pick up time.

rated:
Worked. Thanks!

rated:
thanks, got the card, and gift immediately

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
yesidonoitall said:   With Dominos Pizza eCards are only for use for an online order

For Dominos orders, just place the order as a pick up now order and then immediately after you place the online order call them to change the time you want to pick it up to whatever you like. I have done it many a times and they are happy to adjust the pick up time.

Will do

rated:
Is it limited one per Starbucks account or per Outlook account?

rated:
How long to wait for the promotion $5 gift card?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017