posted 1 month ago by
in2dadark
Cranky Member

15% all the time with military ID.. Wasn't sure where to post this. Was looking for a Khol's section to post this.

11 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
Thanks OP.
I'm sure others will say this doesn't belong here but I never knew about this and would have missed it buried in the general Kohl's thread.

rated:
Thanks, do you know if this includes retirees and their dependents?

rated:
edbro said:   Thanks, do you know if this includes retirees and their dependents?
  Yes

rated:
combine w/ their % or $ off coupons?

rated:
wow, amazing!

rated:
Does this include Veterans? I'm not sure if Kohl's gives a veteran discount.

rated:
Thanks in2dadark. I never knew about it either. Will have to see if it stacks with other % off codes, but I'm not optimistic.

rated:
They also offer senior discount, however unless it's department specific I do not believe you can stack multiple % off coupons.

rated:
Our Kohl's in Dover, DE stated absolutely have NEVER offered a military discount and more than likely never will...And we have an military air base in town!

rated:
not policy so up to who ever at individual store.

rated:
Thank you!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017