Amazon is offering $5 Off $25+ (Select Amazon Accounts) when you install the Amazon Assistant Extension via your browser & follow the instructions listed below.

Offer is valid for a limited time only for select/new accounts.

1. Install the Amazon Assistant via your internet browser (recommend Google Chrome)
  2. Once installed, open the Amazon Assistant Browser extension on top right hand side
  3. Go through the tutorial and the $5 Off Offer should be available
  4. Redeem the offer and logged into your Amazon account

• Once redeemed, the message should read "Thank you for installing Amazon Assistant. The $5 credit has been applied to your account and expires on July 15, 2017"

5. Add any item(s) $25 or more (shipped & sold by Amazon )
  6. Your $5 off discount should automatically be applied at checkout

• Should come off as Amazon Assistant $5 Off promo

Note: Promotional credit is valid through July 15, 2017. Some exclusions may apply.

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
typically these promos need to display first and would let you know if you qualify. How did you find out? Not saying anything at this time for me at least...

rated:
rsuaver said:   typically these promos need to display first and would let you know if you qualify. How did you find out? Not saying anything at this time for me at least...
  Same goes for me, I've never done a similar type of promotion and I did not see the $5 when I tried to check out.

rated:
rsuaver said:   typically these promos need to display first and would let you know if you qualify. How did you find out? Not saying anything at this time for me at least...
  Ask, you shall receive!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/BIT/aapromo?ascsubtag=183569ee5aad11e7...

Not eligible on my account, sadly...

rated:
disregard this post.

rated:
kenbenobi said:   
  Ask, you shall receive!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/BIT/aapromo?ascsubtag=183569ee5aad11e79f299e6251c4153f0INT&ie=UTF8&bitCampaignCode=a0050

Not eligible on my account, sadly...

Thanks worked for me.

rated:
I installed it, but didn't get the promo.

rated:
in2dadark said:   I installed it, but didn't get the promo.
  Did you check the URL I posted to see if you were eligible?

rated:
By installing this you sell your soul to the devil.

rated:
How to get the promo after installed

rated:
woot. I got $5

rated:
Got it! Had to disable adblock plus and noscript in firefox to get it work. Not sure which one but one of them was preventing it from working.

rated:
Installed it and not getting the $5. Uninstalled it immediately.

rated:
I have $5 promo, but I don't see it applied during check out. Is there a condition for the $5 to work?

Found it:
Why am I not seeing the $5 discount at Checkout? 
To see the discount at Checkout, make sure that: 1) You start your purchase by clicking on Amazon Assistant, 2) The seller of the item is Amazon.com and not a third party seller (make sure it doesn't just say that it's fulfilled by Amazon, but that the actual seller is Amazon.com), and 3) The eligible items cost at least $25 before shipping and tax. 

rated:
I installed this a while ago and never used it. I clicked on it today and see the offer which expires in 17 days. Time to order some more San Francisco Bay French Roast coffee pods. Here's a screenshot: 

By the way, I clicked the link above posted by kenbenobi and it says I am not eligible for this promo but the promo worked for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017