posted 1 month ago by
JayMatt19
I asked for a custom title - but I got this:(

Shutterfly is offering a free 8 ? 8 hardcover photo Book with coupon code: YIPPEE at checkout thru 6/27/17!

This coupon code will also give you 40% off everything else (so if you add extras to your book, you will save 40% off that)

You have to pay shipping, which is $7.99

Or you can just use the coupon code to save on other size photo books (like a 8 x 11 photo book for just $4 + shipping).

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
OP has the straight 💩 on the price!

rated:
There's 50% off hard cover books too so you can upgrade also for half (code SAVENOW).  Extra pages will be at half price as well.

For example, a 20page 8x11 book is showing in my cart as follows:

8x11 Hard cover photo book $39.99
Promo discounts -$35.00
Shipping $8.99
Estimated tax $0.96
Total $14.94

rated:
Cool! They're​ giving $35 credit instead of the basic 8x8 hardcover price of $29.99.
Good info, op!

rated:
electricpatj said:   Cool! They're​ giving $35 credit instead of the basic 8x8 hardcover price of $29.99.
Good info, op!

9 out of 10 times, the free photo books allow you to upgrade to a more expensive book by paying the difference. A hardcover 8x11 retails for $39.99 so with a free 8x8 coupon, you only pay $10 for the difference.
But you can combine this with a percentage off coupon. In this case, the value of the free book is deducted first, then the difference has the percentage off coupon applied.

In the past, deals were MUCH better as the percentage off coupon would apply first, and then the full value of the free book coupon would kick in. I would get a 28 page 8x11 book for free (except for shipping).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017