posted 1 month ago by
st4rdust
Doorbuster

Just a heads up, Ebates has 10% Cash Back at Walmart right now. Not sure how long this one will last. 

https://www.ebates.com/walmart.com

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Exp. 06/30/2017

rated:
Cash Back Terms

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Apple Watch, newest model iPhones, Walmart Grocery to Go, cellular purchases, prepaid phone cards (Straight Talk ), prescription drugs, travel, financial services, tires, Walmart Connect Internet Service, gift card/online gift cards and ShippingPass subscription.

Special Terms: Cash Back is not available on orders deemed by Walmart to be for reselling purposes.

rated:
10% CB at the world's largest retailer?? Looks like it's only a matter of time before Amazon. com rules the world!!? 

rated:
DOChicago said:   10% CB at the world's largest retailer?? Looks like it's only a matter of time before Amazon. com rules the world!!? 
Amaz0n is now worth more than America's 8 largest retailers combined (includes Bést Buy, Mácy’s, Tárget, JC Pénney, Nordstr0m, WaImart, KohI’s and Seárs.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-is-now-worth-more-than-americas-8-largest-retailers-combined-124101625.html

rated:
Does the 10% cash back apply to items that are sold by other companies through the Walmart website?  I'm looking at an item that is "Sold & Shipped by beach camera".  I've looked through the ebates terms and conditions for Walmart and I don't see anything that addresses this (though I certainly may be missing it).

rated:
Bump. 12% at TCB now. What a day

rated:
Excellent. I got birthday and some Christmas stuff done. Thank you for the post.

rated:
Stubtify said:   Bump. 12% at TCB now. What a day
  whats TCB?

rated:
TCB=Top Cash Back

rated:
MadCityGuy said:   Does the 10% cash back apply to items that are sold by other companies through the Walmart website?  I'm looking at an item that is "Sold & Shipped by beach camera ".  I've looked through the ebates terms and conditions for Walmart and I don't see anything that addresses this (though I certainly may be missing it).
  I have been wondering the same thing! Did you ever find an answer??  I'm wanting to buy an item for my husband for Christmas and 10% cash back time would be perfect even though it's early! LOL  

rated:
10% CB expires 6/30/17

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017