posted 1 month ago by
mnt_71

Amazon has Philips Sonicare 2-pk. Adaptive Replacement Toothbrush Heads on sale for $14.20 - $5 "Clippable Coupon" = $9.20 when you checkout via Subscribe & Save along with Free Shipping.

Note: Coupons are typically one use per account. You may cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription any time after your order ships.

• Choose between Black or White
  • Genuine Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush head
  • Compatible with snap on Philips handles: DiamondClean, Flexcare, HealthyWhite, 3 Series Gum Health, 2 Series Plaque Control, and Essence+ handles
  • #1 Recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
  • Philips Sonicare AdaptiveClean is Sonicare`s deepest cleaning brush head with 4x more surface contact
  • Up to 10x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush

Also Available (prices after 'clipped' coupon):

Note: Save 15%, as opposed to the standard 5%, on this month's Subscribe & Save items when you subscribe to 5 or more items during your current subscription month.

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I bought a Philips sonicare toothbrush for my mother a month ago and she likes it very much. I guess I need to buy some replacement toothbrush heads for her.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017