posted 1 month ago by
chapmanra2013
Senior Member - 1K

Groupon has $10 Starbucks eGift Card for $5.00. This gift card is invitation-only!  

All voucher sales final. Limit 1 per person. Redeemable in-store. Valid only in the U.S.

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I got it!!!!!!!!! I haven't gotten a discounted SB GC from Groupon since like 2015. Yay!

rated:
invite only - no go for me

rated:
Why the heck is my status "processing" for the last 4 hours. I used PayPal. Got a confirm email for the order.

rated:
I used to get these all the time but now that they are targeted I never get them. Thanks anyway, OP.

rated:
Simple - sign in and click buy. If you are eligible it goes right through

rated:
3 accounts - no love

rated:
50% off

rated:
st4rdust said:   I got it!!!!!!!!! I haven't gotten a discounted SB GC from Groupon since like 2015. Yay!
  I got it too!!! I haven't had one in a year, maybe more.

rated:
mathfaster said:   Why the heck is my status "processing" for the last 4 hours. I used PayPal. Got a confirm email for the order.
  FWIW. It finally showed up for redemption yesterday maybe 6-8 hours later but that was the longest IIRC waiting for this Groupon. Per history, I seem to qualify for the Starbucks Groupon about once a year.

rated:
2 accounts - no go for me!

rated:
Doesn't work for me ..

rated:
I didnt get it either... Haven't gotten the last couple they did.

rated:
i received an invite to one of my accounts this morning.  nice!

rated:
I got it yesterday. I didn't get it at least the last 2 times before that.

rated:
Sorry, my point was I did not have Groupon, I only got notification from Ibotta about it.
So it might be at core an ibotta rebate, might be able to bypass the invitation only by using ibotta, but I might be wrong.

rated:
Making a new account works.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017