posted 48 years ago by
nortotron
Geeky member

Check your email for the offer.

------------ Email content -----------------
Come in between June 23 – 25 and purchase your favorite drink or bite to eat, and we'll load a coupon for a free handcrafted drink to your account within 24 hours.    

Your free drink coupon will be valid for 7 days after you make a purchase. Check the pay tab in the app, or ask your barista to use it.    

At participating Starbucks® stores. Pay with your Starbucks® app or registered card.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I got an email that had me come in during those days 2-3 times to earn a measly 25 bonus stars after 2 visits. Anyone else get this email that op is talking about?

Saver9999 said:   I got an email that had me come in during those days 2-3 times to earn a measly 25 bonus stars after 2 visits. Anyone else get this email that op is talking about?

My email subject was, "This one's up to you".
" This weekend, join the Star Dash and visit 2 or 3 times to collect 25 or 75 Bonus Stars. Keep coming back for more of what you love – and even more Stars. "

ablang said:   
Saver9999 said:   I got an email that had me come in during those days 2-3 times to earn a measly 25 bonus stars after 2 visits. Anyone else get this email that op is talking about?

My email subject was, "This one's up to you".
" This weekend, join the Star Dash and visit 2 or 3 times to collect 25 or 75 Bonus Stars. Keep coming back for more of what you love – and even more Stars. "

Mine was 25 stars for 3 purchases or 75 stars for 5 purchases

Email subject is "Get one today. Get a free one tomorrow.". Looks like it is account specific. Here is the fine print:

Make a purchase from 6/23/17 – 6/25/17 and receive a coupon for a free handcrafted beverage to be redeemed at a participating Starbucks® store. Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card/App. Your coupon will automatically be loaded to your account within 24 hours of a qualifying purchase. Coupon good for 7 days from load onto account. Excludes alcohol and Starbucks Card purchases. Not available for online purchases. This offer is exclusive to you and this Starbucks Rewards™ account, and cannot be reproduced, transferred or used by anyone else. Coupon may be redeemed once.

I got both on a card that I haven't used in months.  Buy one get one free later email, and a buy 1 get 25 stars, both for this weekend.

FYI, these offers vary on each person.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017