posted 1 month ago by
shanerT123

Cafago offers the Unlocked Xiaomi 6 Mi6 64GB Dual-SIM 4G LTE MIUI Smartphone in Black for $541.21.
Coupon code "ZPZ4164" cuts that to $385.Free shipping.

11 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 24, 2017 @ 10:00pm
rated:
The page must be down. Even looking it up manually and going directly to their site, it won't load.

rated:
The list price is $497.88 but you should have mentioned the discounted price after coupon in your title which is $385. Great find though

rated:
Keep in mind import tax will probably make it much much more expensive. Buy in America and let the companies pay the import tax...

rated:
I would be interested in hearing thoughts on the Xiaomi phones from FWs that actually bought one in the past.
Do they hold up well?
Were you happy with them?
Would you recommend them?
Do they come with a lot of bloatware?
ect.....

This looks like it might be a decent deal but I have no experience with Xiaomi phones.

rated:
OS-MIUI Custom - what is that?

rated:
CheapBustard said:   OS-MIUI Custom - what is that?
  This appears to be a custom build of Android. 
http://en.miui.com/thread-553714-1-1.html

You can see it includes things like Gapps.  Gapps = Google Apps

rated:
giqcass said:   I would be interested in hearing thoughts on the Xiaomi phones from FWs that actually bought one in the past.
Do they hold up well?
Were you happy with them?
Would you recommend them?
Do they come with a lot of bloatware?
ect.....

This looks like it might be a decent deal but I have no experience with Xiaomi phones.

Extremely happy with my Redmi, bought for around $105. VERY smooth, a complete joy to use. BEST feature is I no longer care if my phone gets dropped or lost or stolen.

There are a few downsides: camera is slow, occasional system crashes (no worse than an iPhone), and it doesn't seem to be good at running apps in the background (background apps that are actively doing things like playing a podcast will still get suspended)

I'm a fan of Xiaomi now, though, and I think if I buy a higher-end model, most of these problems will be solved

rated:
wow! That is cheap. Here is a pretty good YouTube video comparing the Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, MI6, LG G6, and Huawei P10+. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5XRa1D3S8I

rated:
It does not support TMobile 4G LTE.

rated:
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8
TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41

If you even think of buying this phone, hate yourself - and then go study phone compatibility.

fatxman said:   Keep in mind import tax will probably make it much much more expensive. Buy in America and let the companies pay the import tax...
If you knew what the "import tax" was on electronics from China - you wouldn't have made that statement.

rated:
I'm looking at the OnePlus 5 but this is $100 less and seems comparable. Will it work on Cricket (ATT)?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017