posted 1 month ago by
Sleepthieves
Nerdy Member

Dell C1760nw Color Laser Printer (STP-CGFYN-V2) - $84.99 FS @ Staples

It doesn't have an auto-duplexer nor a USB input. It does support mobile printing for Android and iOS with the Dell Mobile Print app. PC Mag says the print cost is 3.5 cents per monochrome page and 18.5 cents per color page. It might be different now since this review is from 2012.

4.4/5 stars with 137 reviews

• Dell C1760nw color laser printer features reliable printing and excellent quality, boasting Dell Clear View LED technology
  • Produce vibrant color prints with crisp text when utilizing the 1200 dpi image quality that produces true-to-life, rich tones with color
  • Print large jobs quickly with a large duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages a month
  • This network ready device features 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet and Wi-Fi (b/g/n), WPA2.0 (Personal), WPS and USB 2.0 High speed connectivity
  • Wirelessly print from Android and iOS mobile devices using the Dell mobile print app
  • Five-button control panel and two-line LCD display allows user to initiate tasks quickly
  • LED print technology

8 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
This printer always shows up and temps me since I am looking for a color laser with generic toner, but I never am able to find a color print out in detail. I currently own a monochrome brother printer, and at 600DPI on highest settings pictures come out pretty rough looking and dithered. Not sure I would get the same effect but just in color on this Dell.

In any case green for you OP for bringing it up again. Almost reminds me of the $3 dollar Amazon flashlight deals that always come back.

rated:
Haha I remember the days of the $3 LED flashlights and the quest for real ones vs the garbage ones. You could order 10 of em and only about half had the good LEDs in them.

rated:
I have this printer and for this price, it is a "good enough" printer, it isn't sexy, it isn't super fast but for a laser color with wireless capabilities, I certainly can recommend it as long as your expectations are in check.  Picked up via eBay the replacement toners (I think under $50 for a full set) and have been using it for almost 3 years now!

rated:
Remember that this is an older discontinued printer and does not support IOS or Android printing.

rated:
OOS already.

rated:
I got this printer around turkey day for ~$60. My only issue is that if you use the wifi to connect to your network it will not wake up from deep sleep on its own.
Not having duplex is a bit of a bummer too, but you can flip the paper over manually if that is really needed.

rated:
5 more months before next Turkey day Sale this year !

rated:
Back in stock!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017