100% Free Talk, Text, & Data Trial + Pick your number of Sharp Aquos LTE. Just pay $29.99/phone 

Phone Features:

• Android OS, 4.4 KitKat
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon, 1.2GHz Quad-core
  • Edgeless 5.0” LCD HD Screen, 1280 x 720
  • 8GB internal memory with MicroSD capacity up to 128GB
  • 8MP camera with 1.2MP front camera
  • Harman Kardon Clari-Fi™ & LiveStage™ for enhanced sound
  • Li-Ion 2,040mAh battery
  • Condition: Certified pre-owned

FreedomPop Family Mobile Features:

• 1-mo FREE trial: unlimited talk, text and 4GB ($34.99/mo value) + line access ($5/mo value)
  • Unlimited talk
  • Unlimited text
  • Premium Voice
  • Share up to 25GB on up to 10 lines
  • No contract. No commitments. Cancel anytime.
  • Shared data across all family mobile phone lines
  • One low price, single bill
  • Manage and monitor family plan online
  • Blazing fast 4G LTE speeds
  • Group MMS
  • Visual Voicemail

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
good price for a nice screen but android v4.4 kills it for me.
some apps I use have stopped supporting 4.x and require 5.0 (marshmallow) as the minimum

rated:
This phone always seemed interesting to me but, yeah, Kit Kat kills it. I'm always looking for cheap phones but even steer clear of Lollipop (5.0).

rated:
I've used this phone. Its not good.

rated:
Is this for family plan with minimum of 2 lines or can I just use it with this single phone from this offer and nothing else? I can cancel within a month and get 1G data with 1 line?

rated:
saratang168 said:   Is this for family plan with minimum of 2 lines or can I just use it with this single phone from this offer and nothing else? I can cancel within a month and get 1G data with 1 line?
  Family Plan. you can have 2-10 Lines, i believe the family plan is on the Sprint network. There is a $5 Line-Fee per line in addition to the data plan. imo your better off getting the lte sim or byod free plans and adding 10 freedom friends for added 500mb 700 total. if you have more than one account (account = email, same cc & address OK) you can give 100mb to your extra account. hope that helps.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017