Avatar
posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo


3440 Views
13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Gross - who wants to look at that douche why they are cooking.

rated:
bermuda88 said:   Gross - who wants to look at that douche why they are cooking.
Well, according to the link here's why someone might want to: "Bring home a piece of celebrity art to use in your kitchen—and fight childhood hunger at the same time. We asked celebrities to create original spatula designs to benefit No Kid Hungry® in its campaign to end childhood hunger in America. Your purchase benefits Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry® campaign."
Guess he isn't such a "douche" after all if he's trying to help hungry kids.
But you have a nice day. 

rated:
Dilly101 said:   
bermuda88 said:   Gross - who wants to look at that douche why they are cooking.
Well, according to the link here's why someone might want to: "Bring home a piece of celebrity art to use in your kitchen—and fight childhood hunger at the same time. We asked celebrities to create original spatula designs to benefit No Kid Hungry® in its campaign to end childhood hunger in America. Your purchase benefits Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry® campaign."
Guess he isn't such a "douche" after all if he's trying to help hungry kids.
But you have a nice day. 

  
Agreed, but perhaps he could have helped more w/o the thought of stirring a beard/mustache into my mix. Funny person that I've never not liked him, and he appears to be the most even keeled of the late night hosts.

rated:
If you can find the 2015 model, there is no beard.

rated:
This should do do well for cleaning out my shoe treads when I walk through an area where an irresponsible dog owner didn't clean up after their animal. 

rated:
This may be cheaper at Spatula City?

rated:
bermuda88 said:   Gross - who wants to look at that douche why they are cooking.
  You're again confusing Jimmy Kimmel with Jimmy Fallon..

rated:
Dilly101 said:   
bermuda88 said:   Gross - who wants to look at that douche why they are cooking.
Well, according to the link here's why someone might want to: "Bring home a piece of celebrity art to use in your kitchen—and fight childhood hunger at the same time. We asked celebrities to create original spatula designs to benefit No Kid Hungry® in its campaign to end childhood hunger in America. Your purchase benefits Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry® campaign."
Guess he isn't such a "douche" after all if he's trying to help hungry kids.
But you have a nice day. 

  
Whoa whoa whoa.  A guy can be a douche and still donate to charity.  These things are not mutually exclusive.  I don't know Jimmy, so this is more of just a general defense of the notion that giving away a small fraction of your time or money does not prevent douchiness.

rated:
We need a spatula with Steven Colberts face on it, I would put that to good and heavy use

rated:
The issue with there orgs that claim to help whatever is very highly paid people running it.
Very high fees taken against donations/profits

And the sad fact is many of us do not know what non profit really means....

rated:
The hunger campaign will get 5 cents out of this.  The CEO of the "non-profit" gets a huge salary.

rated:
po90260 said:   The hunger campaign will get 5 cents out of this.  The CEO of the "non-profit" gets a huge salary.


 

  There you go, non profits so as to shown no profit pay their bug wigs highly and lavish them in whatever.
I would say most, not all.
So be very careful when giving to these places
 

rated:
BuzzardGas said:   This should do do well for cleaning out my shoe treads when I walk through an area where an irresponsible dog owner didn't clean up after their animal. 
  What should I say? You are really a genius!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017