Pure Leaf Iced Tea, Unsweetened, Real Brewed Black Tea, 0 Calories, 18.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Link

Even cheaper with subscribe and save.. great deal!!

Cheapest I've seen is $5.00 per 6 pack at local supermarket

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Another try on that link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015Z6WJDY

rated:
Mehh.  I'll brew my own, or hit McD's for a $1.00, or Speedway for 69 cents.

rated:
tuphat said:   Mehh.  I'll brew my own, or hit McD's for a $1.00, or Speedway for 69 cents.
  FWIW: this is (with initial coupon and subscribe & save) about 58 cents each, and it's delivered to you for free.  Aside from brewing your own, there's little economic argument against this.

rated:
Now $8.35!

rated:
FatWalletLurker said:   
tuphat said:   Mehh.  I'll brew my own, or hit McD's for a $1.00, or Speedway for 69 cents.
  FWIW: this is (with initial coupon and subscribe & save) about 58 cents each, and it's delivered to you for free.  Aside from brewing your own, there's little economic argument against this.

This bottle = 18.5 oz.
Speedway = 52 oz.  They also have chewey ice.

rated:
8.35 / 12 = 69.6 cents each. Am I missing the 58c each price?  Just bought this pack at Sams Club for about $9.25.

rated:
Antonius66 said:   8.35 / 12 = 69.6 cents each. Am I missing the 58c each price?  Just bought this pack at Sam s Club for about $9.25.

It's called subscribe and save if you are not familiar with it.

rated:
Great deal! I often brew my own (like it unsweetened), but these are great for on the go. Thanks for the deal!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017