posted 1 month ago by
burtine

I've found this deal and thought somebody might be interested.
Genuine Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Permanent Activation (1 User)
Price:$26.99 with 10% off code
Code: office2016
https://www.gamesdeal.com/microsoft-office-2016-professional-plu...

12 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Jun. 26, 2017 @ 1:47pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 17, 2017 @ 3:04am
rated:
Sounds like a more reputable game dealer, but the windows products they have (Office for 27, win 10 pro for 13.32$) REALLY sketches me out!

rated:
critten said:   Sounds like a more reputable game dealer, but the windows products they have (Office for 27, win 10 pro for 13.32$) REALLY sketches me out!
  posted by a new user registered today just to post? even my grandkids can tell sum ting wong.

rated:
Old Site, but Chinese based according to the name.

rated:
Yeah, pirate MS software from China. Probably some malware at no extra charge too!

rated:
Just for the record, I have bought other stuff from GamesDeal before. And, I think this is just a key, so no malware included - you can download fresh from Microsoft. I don't need another key right now, or I would order it for myself.

rated:
I suspect these keys were part of a large Enterprise license and therefore restricted for use within the purchasing organization. That said I doubt if Microsoft would detect any misuse or invalidate the software.

rated:
Open Office is FREE and does just about everything most users need.

rated:
anyone bought? looks interesting to me. Would it work?

rated:
people don't understand that the software is just code, but the liscense to use it is something else.
You can make millions of copies. that doesn't mean they are legal.

OEM software is only legal when installed on a new retail white box system or when replacing several key components of an existing system (linke motherboard, proc and HDD or SDD)
Buy software only from legitimate sources.

rated:
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Microsoft-Office-2016-Pro-Plus/465603306

I bought this from above site for $9.99, guy emailed me a key for activation at Microsoft website (download came from Microsoft ).

Installed fine and works so far.

edit: I have no connection to this seller or site, use at your own risk.

rated:

rated:
microkelvin said:   
critten said:   Sounds like a more reputable game dealer, but the windows products they have (Office for 27, win 10 pro for 13.32$) REALLY sketches me out!
  posted by a new user registered today just to post? even my grandkids can tell sum ting wong.

i think we shouldn't be too fast to doubt his intentions.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017