Microsoft Store has the Dell Inspiron 13 2-in-1 Signature Edition 2 Touchscreen Laptop (i5368-10024GRY) on sale for $599.00 with free shipping & free returns. 

4/5 stars with 75 reviews at Amazon

• 13.3" LED-Backlit Touchscreen Display (1920 x 1080) - 10-finger multitouch support
  • Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50GHz Processor
  • 8GB DDR4 RAM
  • 256GB SSD
  • No optical drive
  • Waves MaxxAudio Pro Autio
  • Intel HD Graphics 520 Video
  • 3-cell 42WHr Battery
  • 3.56-lbs
  • Windows 10 OS

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 26, 2017 @ 3:56pm
rated:
Is FHD a good resolution? Or is it better to look for a laptop with QHD?

rated:
Touchscreen + SSD for $600 seems pretty good deal to me. I don't know why Dell laptop is so cheap. I've had their desktop for more than 5 years with very minor issues.

rated:
If we compare to this one, which one is better for a college student who wants to play video games on it?

• Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor at 2.5GHz ---->i5 but a newer generation
  • 8GB DDR4 (1-DIMM) RAM ---->same
  • 256GB Solid State Drive---->same
  • 14" Touchscreen LED-backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display ---->a little bigger but has the same weight
  • 2GB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics----> Intel HD Graphics 520
  • Harman Speakers with Dolby Home Theater
  • it's $50 more but it has 2nd Year Warranty from costco's

https://www.costco.com/Lenovo-Flex-5-14-Series-2-in-1-Touchscreen-Laptop---Intel-Core-i5---2GB-Graphics---1080p-----.product.100364070.html

Thanks.

rated:
256GB is kind of small for storage, but understood given that it's SSD and faster. What do people usually do to supplement the small storage...a 128GB+ SD card? Don't want to carry around/plugin a separate portable USB drive.

rated:
ArmchairArchitect said:   256GB is kind of small for storage, but understood given that it's SSD and faster. What do people usually do to supplement the small storage...a 128GB+ SD card? Don't want to carry around/plugin a separate portable USB drive.
  That's the dilemma. In your case you would want to get a laptop with two hard drive spots and add in the extra 1TB or something. Otherwise you are stuck with having that external with you or a huge USB stick.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017