Star of the Week

+31
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 2 months ago by
bosshog

This week's Star of the Week gives new meaning to "multi-talented" . . . . fivetalents.

In addition to kicking around the forums since 2005, this versatile member has helped us both behind the scenes catching spam and reposts, and front-and-center providing awesome dealsconstructive feedback and informative posts

fivetalents will receive a special "Star of the Week" badge, a custom title for the next week, recognition throughout the site and a special FatWallet Mystery Box! We'll have to see if he shares what he gets.

Keep making awesome contributions and thanks again for being part of the FatWallet Community.

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I'd say there's more than Fivetalents there!!
Congrats!!

rated:
Congrats fivetalents!

rated:
Three cheers for FiveTalents. (or should that be five cheers?) 

rated:
Congrats 5Talents

rated:
who is the Star of the week ?? Congrats

rated:
Wow, what an honor to be chosen!

Thank you to the FW staff and all of the members who appreciate my contributions over the past 15 years (after spending several years lurking, too afraid to post anything). I'm thrilled to be included in such great company because I very much appreciate all of the previous Stars of the Week and all of the other deserving but yet unsung contributors to this site who keep FW filled with such great deals, freebies, tips/knowledge, notifications, encouragement, great discussions, etc.

I'm so stoked, I'll even thank whoever gave this thread red, LOL.

I can't wait to find out what's in my swag box!

rated:
Way to go! Let us know what's in the swag box.

rated:
Finally.......the wait is over !
Congratulations fivetalents

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Finally.......the wait is over !
Congratulations fivetalents

​​​I know me not getting this sooner was hard on you, but it's all good now, LOL. 

rated:
Five talents is a person, after Xenocrates(mentor), who helped me grow on this forum. Thank you Five Talents Congratulations

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:   Five talents is a person, after Xenocrates(mentor), who helped me grow on this forum. Thank you Five Talents Congratulations
 What a wonderful thing to hear and you're very welcome! Thanks for sharing that. It's also neat to hear a mod being called a mentor by a FW member, but not surprising because we have some great mods around here. Now it's your turn

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Congrats

rated:
Hip hip hip hip hip hooray!

rated:
Congratulations!!!

rated:
Congrats !

rated:
bubugigu said:   Congrats !
 Thanks. I've no idea what the deadline on this thing is but it's almost 8pm on Sunday night and I'm starting to feel like 2-week old milk (about to expire).

rated:
ok, I am super new here, at the beggining found this page. So, congratulations!

rated:
dealsesque57 said:   ok, I am super new here, at the beggining found this page. So, congratulations!
 Thank you, and welcome to FW! Don't be afraid to ask questions or for help... there are a lot of great folks around here who will take the time to point you in the right direction.

To get acclimated faster, you might want to start with the welcome thread that has links to orient you to using the forums and posting guidelines: www.fatwallet.com/forums/welcome/843222

If you have questions about deals or general topics, search or post in this forum: www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion.  

If you have technical issues with your account, the website, emails, etc., search or post your question here: www.fatwallet.com/forums/fatwallet

Those are general options. If you have a questions specific to an existing forum (e.g., finance, grocery, free stuff), it's best to search and post in those forums. If you are reading a thread and have a related/on-topic question, just reply to that thread to ask your question. You can also use the PM button to ask a mod or member questions privately if that is more appropriate.

There are a lot of great deals posted here, but you should also spend some time in finance forum for tips on saving and making money (keep that wallet fat!).

Hope you love it here.

rated:
Thank you for very usefull reply 

rated:
hieng said:   I am also new here. When I can offer hot deal too?
Welcome to FW! FW allows new members to post new threads any time. To post a hot deal, ust go to the hot deals forum and click the "new topic" tab. However, search first to make sure the deal has not been posted already, don't post deals that benefit you directly, and follow the posting guidelines: 

"Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]
Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart PM YMMV
                   $30 off $50 at Merchant expires 12/31/2007"

rated:
I think fivetalents should get another award for being helpful in his own "Star of the week" thread.
It's never been done before.
Something like "Helpful member of the decade" award.

rated:
congratulations!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017