Posted with ToGo

Red Pocket 1 Year Prepaid Wireless Essentials Plan - FREE Alcatel OneTouch Fling
$99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Pocket-1-Year-Prepaid-Wireless-Essentials-Plan-FREE-Alcatel-OneTouch-Fling-/132232827512 

• Enjoy Monthly:
  • 500 Mins Talk
  • 500 Text
  • 100 MB Data @ 4G LTE Speed

What we include in this offer:

• Service on one of the best networks in America
  • No activation fees
  • Free International Calling to 70+ Countries*

*Limited time promotion. When using a qualifying Red Pocket Mobile plan, airtime charges to 74 international destinations, including Canada, China, France, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico and the UK, are the same as domestic UDA call. Unlimited international calling offer valid on all plans that include unlimited domestic calling. View the full list of free international destinations at https://goredpocket.com/plans#free-unlimited-int-promo 

22 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 24, 2017 @ 12:25am
rated:
$84 after coupon for a few hours. much better than what I will get with Ting for the next 12 months, well what I will get for my Mom. she is now regularly going over the 100 msgs that keeps it at $3 a month. thanks OP

rated:
It should be noted the phone is for use on the Sprint Network.

rated:
jhburgess said:   It should be noted the phone is for use on the Sprint Network.

and you don't get the starter sim kit. i ended u getting the $99 plan w/ the kit, as i have a verizon phone id rather use.

rated:
This is pretty good deal with 500 min of  " Free International Calling to 70+ Countries " every month.... hmm..

rated:
Bought three of these when eBay had 10% cash back. Use two for my parents and one for my 9 year old. Great price as I pay roughly $25 a month for three lines, was getting hit by Ting for around $45 a month. Red Pocket online chat customer service is great as well, helped me transfer phones that I was currently using on Ting to this plan. Very satisfied with their service.

rated:
Only 7 sold as of 11:35 pm pacific time Monday

rated:
comodosky said:   This is pretty good deal with 500 min of  " Free International Calling to 70+ Countries " every month.... hmm..
  Just be sure to check if the country you want to call is free for calling a landline and/or mobile.  

rated:
8 sold now.
Good deal?
Are you sure?

rated:
thinking about getting the sim kit, what happens when you use all of the 100mb LTE data? does it drop to 2g/3g or do you need to add-on? I'm onboard if its the former, but would pass if you need to pay more once you use 100mb LTE. I'm on a similar plan on Tello right now but this is slightly less and could go back to verizon network (best in my area) and an excuse to upgrade my phone as well

rated:
If you scroll down the page and look under the picture of the phone, it says "refurbished model"

rated:
Still just 8 sold, maybe not such a good deal....
Myself I would not use data

rated:
blueribb said:   If you scroll down the page and look under the picture of the phone, it says "refurbished model"
  It says NEW, I dont see where it says refurbished

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
blueribb said:   If you scroll down the page and look under the picture of the phone, it says "refurbished model"

I see refurbished now, after clicking on
view the entire description.
Thats grounds to return if it is correct
Return for
Not as described
seller will have to pay return shipping and provide you a label

rated:
comodosky said:   This is pretty good deal with 500 min of  " Free International Calling to 70+ Countries " every month.... hmm..
What's the catch?
There got to be a catch, right?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
What's the catch?
There got to be a catch, right?

I would say no catch, you get 500 minutes, local or international
500 minutes total
as I read it....
Remember using eBay you get 30 days to return, maybe more, Paypal will get your money back up to 6 months.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
yesidonoitall said:   

I see refurbished now, after clicking on
view the entire description.
Thats grounds to return if it is correct
Return for
Not as described
seller will have to pay return shipping and provide you a label

I sent a message to the seller about this. It says "new" in one spot and "refurbished" in another. It may still be new but it's worth clarification.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   $84 after coupon for a few hours.
What coupon?

rated:
Red Pocket is rock solid. We got rid of H2O and moved to Red Pocket for two to three lines that we use on the 1000 minute, 1000 text, 1 gig of data plan for $199 per year from eBay. We usually catch it in November when it's on sale (last two years around Black Friday) for $50 off. Either way, you can't lose with Red Pocket. Their customer service is much better than H2O and it's goof proof. Set it up for a year and forget it. Just make sure to make a note on your calendar to pop up a reminder when it's time to renew. Don't renew early or you will lose credit that you paid for. Renew on your expiration.

rated:
Update: Red Pocket confirmed this is a refurbished phone

rated:
tyguide said:   Red Pocket is rock solid. We got rid of H2O and moved to Red Pocket for two to three lines that we use on the 1000 minute, 1000 text, 1 gig of data plan for $199 per year from eBay. We usually catch it in November when it's on sale (last two years around Black Friday) for $50 off. Either way, you can't lose with Red Pocket. Their customer service is much better than H2O and it's goof proof. Set it up for a year and forget it. Just make sure to make a note on your calendar to pop up a reminder when it's time to renew. Don't renew early or you will lose credit that you paid for. Renew on your expiration.
Had looked into getting them but bailed when I found their 1GB is actually only 500MB at LTE speeds. So much for their no fine print claims! Have moved to Boom Mobile's plans on the VZ network. One phone is on the Unlimited/Unlimited/250 MB $20/mo plan and another on the Unlimited/Unlimited/2GB $30/mo plan. Going to move both to UL/UL/1GB $25 plan. CS is very responsive. Total Wireless' UL/UL/8GB share family plan for $60 looked interesting but CS reviews scared us away.

rated:
I am happy with Tello where I can pick and choose my min/text/MBs

rated:
blueribb said:   Update: Red Pocket confirmed this is a refurbished phone
Sneaky Bustards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017