More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 23, 2017 @ 9:59pm
rated:
2016 model......... $550ish on Newegg as well- may wait to see what Amazon Prime Day has in store for us......... anyone else see good deals on a 4k? I have an older 720 I have been pleased with and recently talked the wife into getting a new tv.

rated:
dlptown said:   2016 model......... $550ish on Newegg as well- may wait to see what Amazon Prime Day has in store for us......... anyone else see good deals on a 4k? I have an older 720 I have been pleased with and recently talked the wife into getting a new tv.
  I found the Newegg one to be refurbished, unless you can point us to the actual link.

rated:
Add 8% cash back from popular cash back site, up to $53 in Dell loyalty rewards for purchase, and 2% credit card rebate lowers the price to a little more than $450.

rated:
Good luck with that rebate..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017