posted 27 days ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

rated:

rated:
trichards8 said:   Ouch
https://labdoor.com/review/puritans-pride-premium-omega-3-fish-oil

I personally take Nordic Naturals which is significantly more expensive but the amount of EPA and DHA are at least disclosed and the quality is supposed to be top notch. I think this site is super helpful but keep in mind they ding a product specifically for not labeling amount of EPA and DHA so these ratings are artificially low on principle. I can't argue against that as i think that is a good policy but read the full report you get the impression that this product is safe and has within 3% of what it says it has. So for as cheap as it is especially when you are getting 5 bottles for $25, it at least gives people who can't shell out $50 for a single bottle of Nordic Naturals the ability to take an important vitamin. So I would just take more pills to get the amount of EPA and DHA to match dietary needs. Most people are so deficient in both that at least if you are taking this at least you are making a dent.

"However, this product does not disclose either EPA or DHA amounts (our rankings account for and penalize products that do not disclose active ingredient content). Our analysis recorded 200mg EPA and 100mg DHA in every serving."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017