Homga Magnifier Reading Large LED Magnifying Glass Lens Magnifier 3 LED 3X 45X Handheld Illuminated Jewelry Loupe Super High Clarity Lightweight - White and Black
Sold by Homga and Fulfilled by Amazon
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07173ZLPM 
Code: 8NI7APSZ

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
F on fakespot
Anyway if you need one, I don't see how can you go wrong with seven buck magnifying glass.

rated:
Amazon says code not valid!

rated:
Same for me -- code not valid

rated:
LINK
Opposite color scheme but specs seem the same for $5.98  shipped

rated:
Seems very useful for me with the led light.Get one!

rated:
For things like this, you may want to try your local Lighthouse for the Blind.  I picked up something very similar about 10 years ago for ~15 bucks.  The quality was outstanding, as my father is still using it every day.

rated:
brusbrother said:   LINK 
Opposite color scheme but specs seem the same for $5.98  shipped

Thanks!  There are many others available on eBay also. These come in Handy.  It's cheaper to buy a new one than to replace the button batteries in these.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017