Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 26, 2017 @ 4:00am
rated:
Very interesting! I don't often see them do different prices in cart unless they have that notice "add to cart to see price", like all retailers do when they can't advertise a low price. I wonder if they meant to do that for this TV but didn't enable the function on that page. Good find.

RTINGS says it's a good model. 4:4:4 Chroma, Low input lag, HDR10

It does however have judder for 24p content (movies), some motion blur and the brightness is low so putting it in bright rooms for daytime viewing might not work out so well.

rated:
Coming up $899 for me in my cart. Was planning to buy the lower model for $799 for my mom this weekend, but would get this one for $10 more.

rated:
Guess it was a price mistake. Sorry all

rated:
I am still seeing it as $809.99 in my cart.

rated:
Motion Rate 120 means it's a 60 Hz TV. Hence the judder.

rated:
$899 for me, glitch fixed

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017