posted 25 days ago by
knowit2

Technically there are posts on this deal but this calls out this particular deal of basically a free Iphone 6.

VirginMobile (Sprint) is offering this dea.

Buy an Iphone 6 32GB for $319.99 and they will give you one year of unlimited service for $1.00

A very good price for unlimited service is $25 a month. For an entire year $25*12 = $300  Bingo, basically the cost of the Iphone so Iphone 6 basically free.

After one year Virgin Mobile allows unlocking and it seems that this phone unlocked can be used on T-Mobile and ATT.  That makes this deal even better.

If you want an Iphone without paying a fortune, go ahead.

Linky 

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jun. 28, 2017 @ 1:13pm
rated:
knowit2 said:   
After one year Virgin Mobile allows unlocking and it seems that this phone unlocked can be used on T-Mobile and ATT.  That makes this deal even better.

Has this been verified?  I was under the impression there are different models of the phone, depending on the carrier.  

rated:
The Sprint & Verizon models of iPhone 7 work on AT&T and T-Mobile.  The reverse is not true.

https://www.apple.com/iphone-7/specs/

rated:
Here is another saying you can. Link

rated:
My bank flagged it as fraud 3x, canceled my CC. A call to Virgin from that site & the person told me to Press CTrl Alt Del. Be very careful with this online order, get it at the store. If your CC is canceled you can't buy it in store, obviously.

rated:
Well if it is true that I can unlock the phone after a year and move on, this is a very nice deal. thanks!

rated:
I've been trying to get the SE since Friday and its been ok up until after I click on "Complete Purchase" at which point I get an "Uh-oh, cannot process order.... please call Customer Service to place order or retry". It was initially flagged by my cc but was cleared and up ready to try again. I did and got the same result. I called their Customer Service at the number provided and the rep told me their order system is down (last Friday). Last tried yesterday. Anyone had any luck ordering from the website?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017