Posted with ToGo

Brother Wireless Laser All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax, MFC-L2700DW
$129.99
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/700647/Brother-Wireless-Laser-All-In-One/ 

8 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
rated:
Was $129.99 at Best Buy last week. These are on sale for $129.99 quite often.

rated:
Got it brand new from Amazon for $109.99 end of May. Yes you'll need a time machine, but I don't think it's worth more than that plus tax with no color printing. Does work well though!

rated:
What do you know..on sale now for $129

rated:
I stupidly bought two of these machines and HATE them

rated:
Care to elaborate?

rated:
Sure, a little background.  I am not a professional IT person but, 30 years of owning a business............I have set up a few printers and have great IT people to support me
These printers were dumb from the beginning.   I should have returned them right away but, trying to wrestle the machine back to Staples was another hassle that got pushed to the back burner.  Print Quality eh, toner life eh, BUT, HOURS on the phone with tech support to have the printer print wireless NOPE.  Basically if the printer is not hard wired it will not print
If you want to fax or scan it will not do that if the toner cartridge is empty
Both scanning and faxing do not involve toner

rated:
I believe my Dell E525W behaves the same way.

Faxing prints a confirmation log which does use toner.
I don't remember if I tried scanning with a low toner.

However the are certain wireless routers out there that aren't 100% compatible. I found that out with an ASUS 1200N

rated:
I have an HP currently, and it's kind of the same. If after an hour I get lucky and the wireless printing works, it will fail the next time, and I'm back to square one. I know someone with MacBooks, not sure which printer, but it also doesn't work. At work someone bought a Brother 8950. That one works better.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017