posted 24 days ago by
mnt_71

Amazon is offering their Prime Members 4 Months Music Unlimited for just $0.99 (New Subscribers Only).

Not a Prime Member, join free HERE

*This is a limited time offer. Valid for new Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers only. Valid only for Prime members. Promotional offer of 4 months for $0.99, redeemable toward an Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Monthly Plan, is valid from 12:01am (PT) June 29, 2017 through 11:59pm (PT) July 11, 2017. New subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited, are not eligible for a 30 day free trial. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Offer limited to one per customer and account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to activate the promotional credit. The account and offer must be activated by 11:59pm (PT) July 11, 2017. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer good while supplies last. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Can you download music ?

rated:
rimegojap said:   Can you download music ?

what information we were able to find out when you did a little research yourself? 

rated:
I dunno, LetsGoMets1. Research... that's mighty strong word. I think it might mean that there is some kind of search involved. Like, you might have to go looking. Shoot, that makes me tired just thinking of all that hard work.

rated:
From the page:
"Any song, anywhere
Tens of millions of songs with new releases from today's most popular artists. Listen ad-free with unlimited skips. Download for offline listening."

rated:
I can't get it but its a great price.

rated:
Thank you! my four free months of Google Music is about to expire so this was perfect timing!

rated:
Signed up for 30 day trial awhile back so apparently not eligible. Bummer!

rated:
How much is this after the 4 months? Sorry for not looking it up. On the road and bad internet.

rated:
bubugigu said:   How much is this after the 4 months? Sorry for not looking it up. On the road and bad internet.
  Individual plan is $7.99 per month or $79 for a year.  There's a family plan option as well for $14.99 per month or $149 per year.

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
bubugigu said:   How much is this after the 4 months? Sorry for not looking it up. On the road and bad internet.

but the Internet was good enough to post on here? 

rated:

rated:
So what's the benefit of Music Unlimited over just the regular Prime music? Yes I tried looking it up, but I didn't find a comparison of the two anywhere. I use Prime music for workout tunes when I go to the gym. I can download playlists to my phone for offline listening. So... what more would Music Unlimited allow me to do? The only thing I can think of is that it would allow for downloads for offline listening on desktop or laptop computers. I'm not sure whether that alone would provide enough value to me. Is there a better selection of music available or something? Are you obligated to continue the subscription at $7.99/month when the 4 months or over, or can you deselect automatic renewal at the end of the term and just pay the $0.99?

rated:
gooddealie said:   So what's the benefit of Music Unlimited over just the regular Prime music? Yes I tried looking it up, but I didn't find a comparison of the two anywhere. I use Prime music for workout tunes when I go to the gym. I can download playlists to my phone for offline listening. So... what more would Music Unlimited allow me to do? The only thing I can think of is that it would allow for downloads for offline listening on desktop or laptop computers. I'm not sure whether that alone would provide enough value to me. Is there a better selection of music available or something? Are you obligated to continue the subscription at $7.99/month when the 4 months or over, or can you deselect automatic renewal at the end of the term and just pay the $0.99?
I think the big one is more music available.  I've never really had a problem with the selection of regular Prime (except when I was looking for something specific), but that's the first thing I noticed... when playing my typical station I am now hearing songs that weren't available before and a lot wider variety.  Plus access to new albums, etc.  Another example is that quite often when I ask Alexa to play a specific song I get "Here's a sample of..."  Now I get the whole song.

rated:
lambo881 said:   
  Individual plan is $7.99 per month or $79 for a year.  There's a family plan option as well for $14.99 per month or $149 per year.

And $3.99 a month with an echo subscription........only plays on echo devices.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017