Frigidaire Gallery 25.6-cu-ft Side-by-Side SS Refrigerator (FGHS2655PF) - $759.49 w/ Free Shipping at Sears 

Next best price today is $1,299.00 at Walmart

Review from reviewed.com

• Width - 36-in.
  • Height To Top Of Door Hinge - 69.88-in.
  • Depth - 33.38-in.

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
I wouldn't own another Frigidaire appliance if you paid me to take it.

POS.

rated:
my only issue has been the shelving, I have had to replace two of mine as the kids load too much and they break easily.  everything else has been good with mine

rated:
Fyi I have the top freezer Frigidaire. Constantly Frost's while the main cabin gets warm because of the defective decondeser or small air path between cabin and freezer or defective modules.

rated:
I agree with people not wanting to buy Frigidaire appliances, I have a Gallery series Fridge and a Gallery Series Dish Washer... Both are not worth it... It is true, "You get what you paid for..."

rated:
We purchased the counter-depth version of this about 6 months ago and we love it except for 3 issues:

1. Makes various noises while running. Some of the noises are annoying.
2. Ice maker spits out cubes so fast, you can fill a bucket in 1 second flat.
3. Drawers stick and squeak until they are lubed

rated:
Interesting. We are on year six of a full kitchen of Frigidaire Gallery. No big issues, but I do agree with the noise and ice maker speed comments above.

We previously had Maytag, and haven't noticed any quality differences so I'm not sure I understand the "get what you pay for" remarks. Is Frigidaire considering low end, or is everyone buying Viking and not telling me?

rated:
sixt7gt350 said:   I wouldn't own another Frigidaire appliance if you paid me to take it.

POS.

Y?  what problem did you have?

At times I buy cheap stuff cause I know it can easily fix or so cheap I can get new one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017