posted 20 days ago by
Sleepthieves
Nerdy Member

Linksys AC1200 Dual-Band Smart WiFi Router (WRT1200AC) - $67.99 FS @ Staples

Amazon also has this price. Everyone else is selling it for near double.

Trusted Reviews

• Wireless speeds up to 400 Mbps plus 867 Mbps for fast network access
  • Connects up to 10 devices in large homes
  • Ideal for video streaming, heavy browsing, and next-generation online gaming
  • WPA2 encryption, SPI firewall, and guest security features offers security and flexible administration
  • USB 3.0 and eSATA/USB 2.0 ports allow for connecting network storage devices
  • Adjustable, high-gain antennas provide enhanced speeds
  • Linksys Smart Wi-Fi with Network Map enabled lets you easily see and manage all connected devices on your network
  • Includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired access
  • 1.3GHz dual-core ARM processor supports multiple high-bandwidth connections

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Looks like a good deal to me. Just ordered from Amazon. I have been looking to replace my old Netgear WGR614 so this is good timing.

rated:
dd-wrt support

rated:
so a Staples coupon wouldn't work on this right?

rated:
Looking to upgrade my rt-n56u cause it overheats when im downloading alot, nabbed this up. ddwrt will be kind of exciting to use.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017