Lowe's has Char=Broil commercial tru-infared stainless/black 3-burner liquid propane gas grill with 1-side burner on sale for $299.00.  Was $399.00.  Price is good through July 5th.  Model # 463242516.  Available Lowe's replacement plan for 1 or 2 years.

• Liquid propane gas grill with fuel tank gauge included
  • 575-sq in total cooking area: 420-sq in primary and 155-sq in warming rack
  • Porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates retain heat evenly and clean easily
  • 3 durable Stainless steel burners and one 13,000-BTU side burner
  • Surefire electronic ignition syncs every burner for quick, reliable startups
  • Fixed side shelf for more prep space
  • TRU-Infrared technology for juicier food, no flare-ups and even heat
  • Fully enclosed cabinet to store your grilling accessories
  • 1-year limited grill warranty and 10-yr limited burner warranty

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Char-Broil-Commercial-Tru-Infrared-Stainless-Black-3-Burner-Liquid-Propane-Gas-Grill-with-1-Side-Burner/1000107411

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Sears has this big a$$ gas grill with side burner for $258.
http://www.sears.com/kenmore-4-burner-stainless-steel-lid-gas-gr... 

rated:
Great find! I've had my eyes on this guy since I saw it on the best of 2017 list for gas grills on amazing ribs here

In for one. Thanks OP!

rated:
granthell said:   Sears has this big a$$ gas grill with side burner for $258.
http://www.sears.com/kenmore-4-burner-stainless-steel-lid-gas-gr...

You call that big a$$? Then how about this for $269.99?  Sears grill

rated:
Both are big ass.

rated:
Thanks for heads up! Don't forget to use a 10% Lowes coupon code as well. Might need to do a little searching to get 1.

rated:
I bought one of these except it had four burners with the tru infrared .Used it three times and returned it.It wouldn't

char the meat ,took a longer time to cook meats to proper temperature .I bought one with out the tru infrared system,now

able to cook with good results.The tru infrared is just a redesigned grill that has to be cleaned each time you use it.If

not cleaned all the orifices get plugged up and no heat comes through,and this after cooking two burgers,one rib eye and

some chicken.Used a total of three times.It's like a worn out george foreman grill .Your cooking times change

dramatiaclly also.The "new" tru infrared is not worth buying.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017