posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Denon AVR-S510BT 5.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth
$167.99
https://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR-S510BT-Channel-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B00YAO43YG

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
look like a decent setup, anyone has experience with denon?

rated:
I had a deluxe unit $1200...it lasted 25 months just beyond the warranty...then died...Denon refused to do anything...its no longer made in Japan...cheap Chinese Quality...I would Never buy their components again..never.

rated:
misterphillip said:   I had a deluxe unit $1200...it lasted 25 months just beyond the warranty...then died...Denon refused to do anything...its no longer made in Japan...cheap Chinese Quality...I would Never buy their components again..never.
  Sorry your unit died, but isn't that pretty standard to not honor warranties after expiration? Sure, there are notable exceptions, and we often praise them, but it's not really the norm. 

rated:
i have this . it is ok. i got it for 4k 60hz but for some reason the audio sounds much more muddy on certain inputs where they didn't before on my old onkyo. i've tried tweaking w the settings too. not enough to change it out right now, plus i'm too lazy. but not loving it.

rated:
Denon is a pretty good brand, however, the lowest reviews are startling.. I wouldn't buy this product

rated:
Well...that works out to $48 per month based on the initial cost divided by the number of months of
service........that's pretty expensive.

rated:
Not surprised........they were just bought out as the existing management in New Jersey came from the Lock industry and had no idea what they were doing and drove the company into the ground.

rated:
Actually, it's made in Vietnam. Says so in the lower right hand corner.

rated:
Better reason not to buy it.....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017